Abortion II

LUNZ

Reaction score
i would like to share my opinion about abortion since old thread is locked so...

i think the mother have right to make choice. Abortion is only removed the physical body, not spirit. It's only after cutting the umbilical cord that the spirit enters the physical body. Once the Doctor cut’s you off from your mother's warm uterine life, the spirit becomes independent and receives its celestial karmic legacy. They will know that if they had an abortion for whatever reason, they did not kill a baby. The physical part of the body is like a wart, a mole that is being built for the soul to operate in and will be removed naturally, usually after 9 months of gestation if all physical conditions are brought to term.

it's not say anything about spirit, just physical body.

wow! a tiny hand! ohhhoo

If there is no spirit, how is the baby able to move on its own and grip the doctor's finger?

havent cutting the umbilical cord, just mother's womb.

who's surgeon? Doctor did and open the womb, but still havent cutting the umbilicad cord? And he able to move on its own. Hard to believe for me to see...in reality. :ugh2:

Read that link I sent you, it stated what happened! It was documented the baby moved on its own and popped his hand out.

Back