What is your favorite recreation activities?

Erm, I'm not really an outdoorsy type.

However, I do not mind swimming..

I would love to give Skydiving, aerobatic flying, waterskiing and jetskiing a go.

In two weeks, I'll go and climb the Sydney Harbour bridge with ~SG~!! :applause:

Let's hope I'll get the hang of it and not fall over the bridge and into the water!! :Ohno:

As you mention "Outdoor" only.

Swimming
Walking
Travelling
Drive everywhere
ride with motor boat

I had been tried watersking several times when I was in Cyprus, Greece and Turkey on the vacation years ago and like it very very very much.

I would love to try skyflying and scuba diving but they are very expensive hobbies. I know I will try one day.

Bewitched said:
You should try to camp on the beach. It is nice... especially smell the ocean. Ah... it s very relaxing. You d feel like you re in heaven. :)

Ice climbing is very difficlt. you could ask deaf climber. i m sure he knows more than I do. I m not a snow fanatic. Aieeee

I guess everyone's perspective is different. I would love to camp on a mountain and see the sun rise. that deffo would be the paradise for me. Not the beach... no way! LMAO

I wasnt thinking of ice climbing, though that does sound attractive. I was thinking more of hiking on the snow to a summit. The only problem is that some snow can be like 5 feet deep and I dont want to cause avalanches. So, I would rather wait for a guided guy to lead me thru the mountains in the snow. And learn from him!

what i love to do outside is to do backpacking, rock climbing, inline skating, running, dayhiking and bike riding.

i wouild like to try out snow skiing, snowboarding and mountaineering. i did winter backpacking. my friends and i survived in nasty winter storm in great smoky mtns with knee depth snow for three days but it was not considered mountaineering. my several friend do mountaineering that is interested to me. rock climbing is my nbr 1 passion !

Liebling:-))) said:
As you mention "Outdoor" only.

Swimming
Walking
Travelling
Drive everywhere
ride with motor boat

I had been tried watersking several times when I was in Cyprus, Greece and Turkey on the vacation years ago and like it very very very much.

I would love to try skyflying and scuba diving but they are very expensive hobbies. I know I will try one day.

Thanks DeafClimber!!!!

I forget to add ride with bicycle!!!!!!!

Hiking, camping, skiing cross country and walking...

I can't do on skiing anymore due to my knee cap broke. :cry:

deafclimber said:
what i love to do outside is to do backpacking, rock climbing, inline skating, running, dayhiking and bike riding.

i wouild like to try out snow skiing, snowboarding and mountaineering. i did winter backpacking. my friends and i survived in nasty winter storm in great smoky mtns with knee depth snow for three days but it was not considered mountaineering. my several friend do mountaineering that is interested to me. rock climbing is my nbr 1 passion !

Off Topic: We will be at Smoky Mountains in Tennessee for our honeymoon. :D

My fave...
Camping, Hiking, swimming, wind-surfing, biking, travelling different places for camping or trailer..
I sold old trailer.. :( but will seek another better trailer.. :)

Want try ride on Jetskiing! One day :)

I have:
Camping - Hiking - Cyclist - Swimming - Canoe - Horse rideback - Rifle - Handgun - Water Skiing - Snow Skiing - Boat- Sailing - Softball - Basketball - Soccer - Volleyball - Online skates - Skateboard - Raquetball - Tennis - Ice skates

I would like:
Wakeboarding - Snowboarding - Jet ski

That is all I could remmy......

Favs are:

Camping, Bicycling, Canoeing, Boating, Skeet Shooting, Target Practice (rifles, bow & arrow), Horseback Riding, Softball (may not be able to play anymore, tho), street basketball (3 on 3), water skiing, river float trips, beach volleyball, sand frisbee football, golfing, swimming, fishing.

Id like to learn how to surf, snowboard and scuba dive.

Last edited:
DeafSCUBA98 said:
too many to list.. i'm very outdoor person

scuba diving, snorkling, rock climbing, canoeing, kyakeing, downhill skiing, hiking, hunting, ATVing.

most of all my favorite activies is scuba diving

i want to try these following things...
sky diving
snowmobiling
mountain climber
forgot to add... paintball shooting! FUN! u gotta try it out

I'm an outdoor girl ! :giggle: ..

-- swimming

-- hiking

-- camping

-- waterskiing and jetskiing

-- playing sports such as volleyball, baseball and football too ;)

-- love taking a walk in the park

that's pretty much all I can think of ;)

I like bowling, country line dancing & shopping.

I bowl almost every Saturday with Hope( A hanicapped league).
I go line dancing at a local theme park here in Southern CA.
When I go shopping, I go by myself, cuz I have no "Friends" to go out with.
I never did.
Margie
Dir.of Commuication Services
OCDAC
I like interpreting too.

the great outdoors!

walking/hiking in the mountainsides
camping
travelling driving thru small towns
checking out ghost towns
boating (hadnt done this in YEARS since my teen days boating out on the Bay with my folks)

want to do and/or learn how (whichever applies to items on this list):

SKYDIVING!
water skiing

*thinking* if i come up with anything else ill add to the list :D

Ahh, I really am outdoor alot till my son (adopt son) came in my life. I love everything especially I haven't yet try ice climber but I used to go rock climbing and hiking in the mountains alot, I also have been surf out in the ocean, jetskiing, everything especially ice climber I :dunno: if it really is fun or what? Anyone knows about ice climber? Also, my son loves to watch races & he used to be riding in those races with me but not anymore now. :(

PurrrMeow

hiking, camping, prospecting, cross country ski, 4x4 wheeling, hunting arrowheads, swimming, riding quad in the desert, rafting, soak in hot spring, and many more.

Back