Random Vents.....

Oo I wanna vent! teehee, I hate when people feel the need to play audiologist... Last night had a guy scream in my ear, I didn't notice but hearing friends I was with did, it's slightly embarrassing (maybe awkward would be a better word) This has happened to me on a couple occasions

Ugh. I so hate that. I've had that happen to me countless times, and they get rewarded with a very dirty look from me, or an earful.

Oo I wanna vent! teehee, I hate when people feel the need to play audiologist... Last night had a guy scream in my ear, I didn't notice but hearing friends I was with did, it's slightly embarrassing (maybe awkward would be a better word) This has happened to me on a couple occasions

It has happened to me as well especially in high school when I went to parties. As an insecure teenager, it was mortifying to be embarassed in front of my peers like that. At least one of my friends stood up for me...she said "She is deaf, not stupid! "

Happened to me many times too...got tired of it...So...I screamed back...."it won't do any good to scream and yell at me"...I'm deaf, dummy"!...Since you don't understand that, does my screaming help any?"

And when you get older...people assume it's because you're an golden oldie or a senior citizen...so they yell into ur ear when talking...actually, I've laughed at them at times...but that gets old, and the sarcasm sets in....But lo' and behold, my blood pressure is just fine!

random vent: I hate to be interrupted

Thanks for listening
Have a nice day.

Wirelessly posted

I don't like this time change business bec I lose an hour sleep!

I hate being one of the goofy people who showed up late today because I forgot to set the clocks forward. :P

Who gave man the right to move time? Blah blah blah.

Not to mention the time wasted setting clocks forward. :lol:

With the shift to Daylight Savings time-lets hope this is the last of winter!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

With the shift to Daylight Savings time-lets hope this is the last of winter!

:fingersx: But remember March came in like a lamb. So according to tradition, out like a lion. :)

Oh dear Lord I hope we don't have another freaking tornado outbreak like we did in 98. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
Oh dear Lord I hope we don't have another freaking tornado outbreak like we did in 98. :shock:

I hope not either that would be devestating. Keep us updated if possible.

Wirelessly posted

I'll be in the chicken houses likely if one hits. I won't know anything about it as there is no cell phone reception and we do not have weather radios. These are all metal contstruction, much like metal storage buildings, so if one ripped through, I'd probably get sliced up. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
Wirelessly posted

I'll be in the chicken houses likely if one hits. I won't know anything about it as there is no cell phone reception and we do not have weather radios. These are all metal contstruction, much like metal storage buildings, so if one ripped through, I'd probably get sliced up. :shock:

I certainly hope nothing happens, that's not good for anyone not to have a battery operated radio to hear news. Prayers for AR

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I got a vent...want the stupid debts to go away. Its stressing me out with my quality of life. Hope to get that money from class action lawsuit.

I got a rash on my arms and legs from the cocoa butter lotion :(

Bottesini: cross your fingers =lion decide to relax this year and forget causing an uproar.

Ugh. I so hate that. I've had that happen to me countless times, and they get rewarded with a very dirty look from me, or an earful.

It has happened to me as well especially in high school when I went to parties. As an insecure teenager, it was mortifying to be embarassed in front of my peers like that. At least one of my friends stood up for me...she said "She is deaf, not stupid! "

Happened to me many times too...got tired of it...So...I screamed back...."it won't do any good to scream and yell at me"...I'm deaf, dummy"!...Since you don't understand that, does my screaming help any?"

And when you get older...people assume it's because you're an golden oldie or a senior citizen...so they yell into ur ear when talking...actually, I've laughed at them at times...but that gets old, and the sarcasm sets in....But lo' and behold, my blood pressure is just fine!

Don't think it would bother me as much if my friend wouldn't make such a big deal about it... She got all mad and made a big scene, I prefer just laugh and walk away :)

But thank you guys glad its not just me

Back