List USA states & countries you have touched.

ChelEler

Reaction score
I have been to Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. I have only touched Canada, and no other country.

USA
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, District of Columbia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Illinois and California.

Canada
Ontario and Québec

Countries
México, Germany, France, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria and Czech Republic.

Originally posted by kuifje75
USA
New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, District of Columbia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Illinois and California.

Canada
Ontario and Québec

Countries
México, Germany, France, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Austria and Czech Republic.

damn you !! sounds tooo MUCH lucky !!! i have been travel many states with my parents for years during i was young .. but now not anymore

me, new york, pa, nj, va, md, del, nc, sc, fla, ga, key west, wva, ohio, ind, mo, puerto rico, d.c., and.....airplane too :mrgreen:

I went to alllllll acorss Canada provinces, but haven't Terrtiories yet

USA: Minnesota, Illonis, Mass, NY, Verment, Maine, Michgian, Califronia, Wisconsion, I think that's all

also Indian

I have went 48 States include DC to Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

I have not went to Rhode Island and Maine

I have went to Canada and Mexico, that all...

I'm only 21 and I already touched all of those place I mentioned except Maine and Rhode Island by age of 18 or 19 year old...

South Korea (far away, but I can't remmy, oh well!)
Colorado (Beautiful state! *cough*cough*
New Mexico (bore!)
Texas (ahh my sweet home sweet!)
Alabama (just fish there before hit FLA),
Arizona (bore as NM)
Florida (chicks, woowwoow)
Georgia (nice tight state)
Louisiana (stop there twice for rest n' eat)
Mississippi (fish, too)
New York (went to brickfest n' stop at NYC)
Oregon (my first view of Pacfic Ocean, sweet!) and Washington DC. (ugh).

Last edited:
Only I need touch 3 states before completely 50!
Left states I need visit : North Dakota, Hawaii, and Alaska.
Traveled alot with my grandparents all of my childhood, join my friends go there during my college life, and use my spare time to see my friends.

What about outside of USA? ONly went Canada and Old Mexico. Need get out of North America mainland someday. Dying to visit Europe one day.

Originally posted by Lasza
What about outside of USA? ONly went Canada and Old Mexico. Need get out of North America mainland someday. Dying to visit Europe one day.
Yeah Remmy Knightwolf68 mentioned about camping, we could do that and/or setup AD2 tour the countries together... what a wonderful thought!

Originally posted by illustrator
Who want go to Iraq? :o
ME ME ME! I'll go find and hunt the moron down and put them on their graves! :lol:

Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, North Caroline, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, Illinois, Missiour, California, Arizona, Maryland, District of Columbia

The most I miss about the state is California! :) I have been there twice.. once visiting Elyse in LA but also visited Kyra in Arizona but I drove with her to Los Angeles then to San Diego and stayed there for few days. Too bad I dont live in California :(

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Yeah Remmy Knightwolf68 mentioned about camping, we could do that and/or setup AD2 tour the countries together... what a wonderful thought!

Agreed with ya. start prepare to set the date and where. so we can have blast time next year or 2005. Not that surprise some of us *rubbing hands* to be :twisted: each other.

I already went...
CA, FLA, WA, OREGON, TEXAS, NY, SC, MD, VA, TENN, GA, INDIANA, OHIO...

I cldnt remmy whats more lol.

Here's my traveling list.

When I went up to Iowa from Arkansas, I drove through Missouri to reach Iowa. After arriving Iowa, I was curious to check out all the cows in Wisconsin. That is when I touched Wisconsin and Michigan.

Only 3 new states I touched.

Few years later, Went to Kansas for renioun so I went through Oklahoma. I have been to Oklahoma when I was very little but my first memory of Oklahoma was when I went to Kansas.

We went to Texas so we finally went across northwest of Lousiana. Texas was so my dad wanted to check out some big snake show where they show rattlesnake milkings. Milking out posion from their teeth and they had few performers doing daring events in this show.

My mother, my two young brothers, and I went up to Connecticut because my dad was working on a nuclear plant up there. We drove through Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York then finally reached Connecticut. We went driving through Massachett and Rhode Island. We had flew in an helicopter which went over the ocean and landed in Delware.

We came back home in the same states as when we went up there.

My baseball tournment was in Arizona so we only flew over the 3 states to Phoneix.

I got old enough and started dating my wife. We tried to move to New Hampshire so we drove through the same states as my mother did but we drove back the different way. When we were in New Hampshire, we went to Maine and Vermont. We decided not to bother going up into Canada and check it out. We slightly regret it now. We went through Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee then finally reached Arkansas on the way to home.

We went to New Orleans for Mardia Gras (no didn't see anyone flashing except my wife, before we got married, in our hotel room).

On our honeymoon last August, we went to Sedona, AZ. We drove through Texas and New Mexico into Arizona. We went up to Las Vegas in Nevada. We drove back home from Las Vegas through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, then Oklahoma.

Because of my business trips, we went to Florida twice this year. First time was January and second time was last month, April. It was warm enough that we went to the beach. We drove through Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia into Florida.

Now only two states west of the Mississippi river that I haven't touched are both the Carolinas.

Only one state in the south I have not touched is California.

That leaves me 16 states to go.

I have dreamt of going to visit Montana. So it would be on my "next-state-to-check-out" list. Heeehee..

1 colorado of course my home state !! lol
2 kansas
3 nebraska
4 iowa
5 ILLinois
6 Minnesota
7 utah
8 new mexico
9 arizona
10 Califorina
11 Washington
12 Louisisa (sp?)
13 Texas
14 Oklahamoa
15 South Dakota
16 Wyoming
17 Nevada
18 Oregon
19 Washington state
20 Arkansa
21 Alablama
22 Missiouri
23 Missiippii
24 Indinana
25 Georgia
26 Florida
27 Wisconic (sp?)
28 Tenn.
29 KY.
30 Ihado
31 Michigan
32 New York

went to old Mexico.
(shit i forgot 5 more states that i have been touches .. i will have to go home and look at the map that i have marks and will come back and add more )

Last edited:
<---Done the following states:

IL, KY, Indiana, Ohio, PA, NY, RI, Conn, Mass, VA, MD, NC, SC, Fla, GA, Ark, Okla, Texas (How I miss Texas so much I cried every time I left Texas!) AZ, New Mexico, California, Alabama, Missouri, West VA,

Plus one country, Mexico a visit to Tijuana!

All were done from my home base in TN

Back