deaf scams

netrox

Reaction score
I noticed there is a particular deaf con artist doing it over and over, I hope that person is arrested. I got this message from Facebook:

My name is Agent Rose i work for the government in United State of America .I will love to pass this massage to all deaf and honest deaf family that are ready to take good care of a 3 years old girl and a 4 years old boy .Their mother and father came from an unknown area and they live in USA.. 3 months ago their parents die and they left the amount of 3million pounds in their account.and when you convert into USA dollars its about 6.5million dollars.the 2deafs kids are in the USA hospital were doctor Jack Bradford is taking good care of them Cu's they participated in the accident that happen ,To God be the glory they are both well.We will love a good honest deaf or woman who can accept the 2 kids and take good care of them and after 2 months , the USA government will pay 2500$ every week to take care of the kids and the kids agent will come after every 6 months to check on them to see how they are doing ..and then you will be given the sum of 3million pounds to take good care of the kids for life and send them to the best deaf school in your area , the USA government will use the remaining money in there account to send them to the best Deaf school in your location still under Ur care. NO much stress and easy life for you cause they are sweet kids and i am sure you will love them . .Please write me back if you are int rested in having the kids so that we can contact the bank that hold the money as soon as possible and also contact the USA government for the signing and approve the kids move to your home with the money..pls contact me as soon as possible with this email address ..... let me know if you are interested.

This is a scam. There is no Agent Rose and NO rep from government will offer you that. It's a scheme to bilk your money out of your account.

Yep....received such emails as this for 2 years....they stopped somewhat last year and finally dwindled off.....since I made it known I had adopted 3 children on FB (to my friends)....and ever since then, I got these Scam Adoptions from Scammers! I'm no longer on FB, going on over a year, since my profile was hacked into, and all my friends started receiving these adoption scams......

you are report to spam! please tell team facebook!

I have been getting something like that too, but it is 20 something deaf males from the middle east wanting me to "get to know them better". o.O haha it's really strange.

Middle east 20 something males wanting to get to know you? That's not a scam but a straight forward hello :)

Middle east 20 something males wanting to get to know you? That's not a scam but a straight forward hello :)

i dont know something tells me theres something weird about them. we have no mutual friends, and some of them tell me to send them nude pics. lol. i usually just ignore them because i dont like adding people on FB that I dont know. but they only started popping up when i started making friends with Deaf/HoH people, so maybe they somehow found me that way? i dont know, its odd. lol

i dont know something tells me theres something weird about them. we have no mutual friends, and some of them tell me to send them nude pics. lol. i usually just ignore them because i dont like adding people on FB that I dont know. but they only started popping up when i started making friends with Deaf/HoH people, so maybe they somehow found me that way? i dont know, its odd. lol

It's a very common scam that they try on deaf people. You will get some of it here too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhqYmKthfc]YouTube - Deaf Dating Scam Online (part I)[/ame]

i think this guys talking about it... although i cant understand all of what he is saying but i get that there are "Deaf" people around the world scamming people for money saying they want to meet face to face?

i wonder why he covered his face like that?

YouTube - Deaf Dating Scam Online (part I)

i think this guys talking about it... although i cant understand all of what he is saying but i get that there are "Deaf" people around the world scamming people for money saying they want to meet face to face?

i wonder why he covered his face like that?

Oh geez...this is just really disturbing. How friggin' low can someone be to try to take advantage of deaf or HOH people? Just gotta love the mentality and opinions of deaf people a lot of folks have. :mad:

It's a very common scam that they try on deaf people. You will get some of it here too.

that is correct I know common is deaf complain tot report always facebook or network social reason also email! that is why

:devil:Deaf Scam:devil: is Testy Psyichic back 2001-2003 who black woman is voodoo magic old T.V. new Facebook this year are :jaw:TROLL:jaw:. Deaf Lottery call Play Game Voodoo no joke you overrate..

ah, I got a Facebook message from Agent Rose. While reading at the 1st sentence, I laughed hard. It is obviously a scam. This one is really plain dumb.

Seriously, I involve some deaf dating online. I got few e-mails from strangers which confused me, and I knew these were scams. They asked me for money to support them, and then they can move in with me to start a new relationship.

Again, never donate or give any money to anyone via online dating. Never.

I get a lot of guys who "just happened" to see my profile and want to get to know me better. Interestingly, most of them are worded exactly the same. I just report them as spam. I figure they soon would want to come visit and need money, or some such idiotic scam. I'm not ugly - but I am slightly older and I doubt some young studly guy wants to really get to know me. (their photos are always movie star handsome).

Back