What Anime Have You Watched Lately?

I'll have to look it up and get back to you later. ;)

:fingersx::fingersx: I think... monstor's color Red? look alike swarm or umm booger? heheh All Soliders have a big machine guns and lot of fires/ some bombs...

:fingersx::fingersx: I think... monstor's color Red? look alike swarm or umm booger? heheh All Soliders have a big machine guns and lot of fires/ some bombs...
Hmm... that sounds like Akira. The story takes place in the future after WWIII in Japan. This boy is separated by his friend (who later finds that he has telekinetic powers) and tries to find him. However, the boy with telekinetic powers loses his cool and gets out of control.

Hmm... that sounds like Akira. The story takes place in the future after WWIII in Japan. This boy is separated by his friend (who later finds that he has telekinetic powers) and tries to find him. However, the boy with telekinetic powers loses his cool and gets out of control.

you mean here
akira.jpg

Then no

Its look real human! but didnt.. its cartoon ummm I will looking it later!

They re wear clothes alike this but more alike future clothes and no flash eyes

wallpaperkillzone061024al8.jpg

you mean here
akira.jpg

Then no

Its look real human! but didnt.. its cartoon ummm I will looking it later!

They re wear clothes alike this but more alike future clothes and no flash eyes

wallpaperkillzone061024al8.jpg
Can you name another anime that uses similar art style? (not story)

I saw Ex Driver, am waiting on Ex Driver disc 2. I have Ex Driver the movie, netflix sent it to me before disc 2, so I've been holding onto it till I get disc 2. I like the concept of the Ex' Drivers and the world in the anime.

Umm Cant help! but if i see that movie.. i will make sure myself to write the note to name of movie ok :(

Cuz want see that movie again!

I saw Ex Driver, am waiting on Ex Driver disc 2. I have Ex Driver the movie, netflix sent it to me before disc 2, so I've been holding onto it till I get disc 2. I like the concept of the Ex' Drivers and the world in the anime.
Interesting how some kids are the only ones allowed to actually drive cars while adults can't? Weird... heh!

Umm Cant help! but if i see that movie.. i will make sure myself to write the note to name of movie ok :(

Cuz want see that movie again!
Hmm... what about "when"?

When was it released or when did you see it?

Vamp, would you recommend the Death Note anime or manga? Curious.
The anime follows volumes 1 to 12 of the manga. The anime follows very closely with volumes 1 to 7, but rushes through quickly for volumes 8 to 12. Other than that, it's well done.

I read the manga first (last summer), then saw the anime (last month). I was impressed with how well they followed the manga. :)

So, in my opinion... I'd say the manga. It's usually the original that's better. If the anime was done first and the manga later, then the anime would be better. If the manga was done first and the anime later, then the manga would be better.

In this case, the manga came first... so I would recommend the manga.

(BTW... they did volume 13 for the manga after the anime was done. This volume is considered "extra" with extra features, biographies, and a short story.)

I just finished watching Wolf's Rain. It's interesting. The ending was a bit depressing though.

I'm now moving on to DearS. :)

I read the Wolf's Rain manga. Short at only 2 books. Didn't see the series yet, but I assume its very similar, although I've heard the manga and anime endings of Wolf's is different.

Death Note is only 13 volumes? I don't see why I don't buy them. hmm.

Hmm... what about "when"?

When was it released or when did you see it?

I think its 2002 or 2001 I remember watched it after my first daughter born!! ummm sorry My mistake its not 1992 okie ..

If i see it then will let ya know :D

Im looking forward to see the sequel to Appleseed which I believe is on dvd and blu-ray now.

I read the Wolf's Rain manga. Short at only 2 books. Didn't see the series yet, but I assume its very similar, although I've heard the manga and anime endings of Wolf's is different.

Death Note is only 13 volumes? I don't see why I don't buy them. hmm.
From what I've read, there are a lot of differences between the manga and the anime for Wolf's Rain. I don't know about the differences, but it sounds like the manga is better.

As for the Death Note manga, yep... 13 volumes. However, the manga is very detailed that the anime came out as 37 episodes.

I am glad that it was limited like that because some mangas and animes seem to go on forever and never finish. With series like that, I can sometimes lose interest.

One good example would be Inuyasha.

Back