Signing Naturally Level 3, Signing Stories

goodtimes5123

Reaction score
I studied sign language in school and have since graduated. It's been a few years since I've used any sign, and now I'm trying to brush up my skills. I still have my Signing Naturally Level 3 book and I'm going through the "Signing Stories" assignments in the back of the book. I think I got the gist of the first story "A Teacher I'll Never Forget" by Mary Telford, but for some reason the second story, "Never Above The Waist" by Cinnie MacDougall is harder for me to decipher. I have watched it more times than I can count, but its still hard for me to pick up the entire story. Is anyone willing to provide a translation of "Never Above The Waist" by Cinnie MacDougall in Signing Naturally Level 3? I want to know exactly what I'm missing.
Thanks a bunch!

As was mentioned in another thread, if these are homework for some students here, it is enabling cheating if anyone here does what you ask.

I can understand this. Would it be possible to send a translation to me privately?
Wouldn't that still be cheating?!?

I notice the story was not posted.

Wouldn't that still be cheating?!?

I would think Yes, if Goodtime's is doing it for a school project. If it's for self improvement then no, Goodtime's has attempted it several times and maybe just need's a bit a guidance/help? :hmm:

Back