Wordpress

Ah yeah Wordpress is pretty powerful.

I used to have one myself but I can't remember what was the URL

<snip>
Do you use wordpress?
</snip>

Yes, same here! My site aaron.im is also custom Wordpress and is responsive, too.

I am curious - where did you learn how to use WP? Someone taught me how via screenshare which is pretty cool and time saving. I used MAMP to test it locally.

Wordpress is a pretty powerful framework that can be turned into a powerful CMS. I frequently use Wordpress at work to build sites.

If you also like PHP, you should check out a PHP framework called Yii. Here's the website to find out more information about the said framework:

The Yii Framework

I use Wordpress and made my own theme also.

Homepage » Christine Neely Photography

Biggest headache and also one of the most rewarding accomplishments for my business yet haha

Creating one's own Wordpress themes can be fun and exciting, but it can be a pain sometimes to get plugins to work.

wordress is best CMS on one the web. i am used it my blog seomooze.com

I'll agree that Wordpress is one of the best frameworks to create websites and it is easier to manage as compared to other frameworks, namely, Magneto and PrestaShop.

I have one domain, serves I have buggy on wordpress :P I have modify fonts some issues jquery and some things bug wordpress fonts :)

I have one domain, serves I have buggy on wordpress :P I have modify fonts some issues jquery and some things bug wordpress fonts :)

You shouldn't have issues with fonts if you use Google Fonts. :)

As for jQuery, you shouldn't have issues if you code it correctly.

You shouldn't have issues with fonts if you use Google Fonts. :)

As for jQuery, you shouldn't have issues if you code it correctly.

yes I saw Google fonts :) I remind. I search find google fonts then I do best figure out theme. it is pretty good wordpress. It is will soon soon cheer.:lol:

Is it difficult to convert MS Expression Web 4 to Wordpress? I've never used Wordpress but I have to convert a site from Expression to Wordpress for a friend. What's involved in that process?

Is it difficult to convert MS Expression Web 4 to Wordpress? I've never used Wordpress but I have to convert a site from Expression to Wordpress for a friend. What's involved in that process?

Reba, the process shouldn't be complicated. All HTML files have to be converted into PHP. It'll require some time to understand how to create your own theme according to how WordPress works. Here's a link to read the documentation on theme development.

WordPress Theme Development

If you have a website powered by WordPress and you use a ecommerce plugin, which one do you use? WooCommerce? MarketPress?

Back