sidekick t-mobile from deafbuy.com

kalboy

Reaction score
anyone bought a phone from deafbuy.com and still haven't receive your rebate yet? let me know.

kalboy said:
anyone bought a phone from deafbuy.com and still haven't receive your rebate yet? let me know.

Let you know that I haven't receive it yet. It has more than a year but I am not giving up. It seems that Deafbuy is out of business, isn't, it?

Jeanne03 said:
Let you know that I haven't receive it yet. It has more than a year but I am not giving up. It seems that Deafbuy is out of business, isn't, it?
Jen, really? oh boy! thats why i refused to buying anything from deaf business.. keep your head up and dont giving up till you get rebate from deafbuy owe you!!!

I m not order from deafbuy.com but i order sidekick t mobile at deaf fair in Columbus ohio that where my good friend who is deaf and her son is hearing who work at T mobile store in Columbus ohio they offer deaf peeps for sale that how i get this one from recently last nov *look at time* i better get zoom to work y'all have nice day!

TheXandieBoy said:
My mother order sidekick from www.deafbuy.com and got rebate. It's no problem with me. It's was last April.

deafbuy.com has moved to merge with http://www.deafnation.com

So far, I haven't heard any problems within deafnation/deafbuy regarding getting rebates to clientiles who have purchased t-mobile from them. Maybe an occassional one, but sometimes the company's swamped with a lot of orders and organising events and so forth, so give them some time to get things processed and so forth. :)

:cool:

WaterRats13 said:
deafbuy.com has moved to merge with http://www.deafnation.com

So far, I haven't heard any problems within deafnation/deafbuy regarding getting rebates to clientiles who have purchased t-mobile from them. Maybe an occassional one, but sometimes the company's swamped with a lot of orders and organising events and so forth, so give them some time to get things processed and so forth. :)

:cool:

how it can be help from you? Don't you live in Australia? Don't listen from the internet! bbnt said, it's full of bull!

weekend said:
how it can be help from you? Don't you live in Australia? Don't listen from the internet! bbnt said, it's full of bull!

Excuse me...I was BORN and RAISED in good ole California -- 27 years and my SISTER works for Deafbuy.com, so therefore, I know what goes there in the office and business.
Yes, I live in Australia, but only for the past 6 years. :D

WaterRats13 said:
Excuse me...I was BORN and RAISED in good ole California -- 27 years and my SISTER works for Deafbuy.com, so therefore, I know what goes there in the office and business.
Yes, I live in Australia, but only for the past 6 years. :D

sidekick haven't been there on deafbuy.com for less 2 years after you live in Australia for 6 years. That's bigger different!

Of course, I know that deafbuy.com have change to deafnation.com - so be quiet! or I shall pull the zip on your mouth. ;)

weekend said:
sidekick haven't been there on deafbuy.com for less 2 years after you live in Australia for 6 years. That's bigger different!

Of course, I know that deafbuy.com have change to deafnation.com - so be quiet! or I shall pull the zip on your mouth. ;)
:werd: WaterRats' sister works for Deafbuys so therefore she knows more than anyone of us. I have known WaterRats and her sister for years and they do have a healthly relationship. They do communicate each other often no matter how far they are away from each other.

wizard said:
:werd: WaterRats' sister works for Deafbuys so therefore she knows more than anyone of us. I have known WaterRats and her sister for years and they do have a healthly relationship. They do communicate each other often no matter how far they are away from each other.

Ta very muchly for vouching my sister and I, wiz. That means something. :)

Weekend I've known waterrats and her sister for more than 20 yrs i went to school with them and not only that i have been part of thier family as well as they have been with ours. I DO know her sister is in Deafnation. she's an officer manager there so why don't u ZIP ur trap and stop with the bashing!

Back