Icon for my posts has disappeared???

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I click New Posts, the list of threads no longer shows the little blue boxes that indicate the threads in which I've posted.

:confused:

I guess I posted this in the wrong section before.

When I click New Posts, the list of threads no longer shows the little blue boxes that indicate the threads in which I've posted.

How do I get them back?

You spooked me. :slap:
I was wondering how the heck your old thread wound up above mine, lol.

Check to see if your subscription list within your User CP is gone. If it is, then it was me trying to get rid of very old subscribed threads that members were complaining about.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I noticed a couple of the icons have come back. Spooky!

Huh! I didn't even realize those icons were gone. Tells ya how little I was paying attention :lol:

something is strange going on in this very forum.....

I noticed that my subscribed threads are all gone, including the ones I have replied to in the last few minutes. Going to check my settings....Back. My settings have been changed to "no subscriptions" from "no emails subscriptions" I had before. Last week I was suddenly getting emails from all of my subscribed threads, also without warning. Very odd.

Last edited:
I noticed that my subscribed threads are all gone, including the ones I have replied to in the last few minutes. Going to check my settings....Back. My settings have been changed to "no subscriptions" from "no emails subscriptions" I had before. Last week I was suddenly getting emails from all of my subscribed threads, also without warning. Very odd.

I was too...as I complained to you, too!...But now, the threads/responses have stopped coming to my email box! Yahoo!! (Late this evening, as I was about to get around to doing something about it)....Whatever and whoever did it...thanks! My email inbox was a mess....

yes I notice it weird! strange. I think so database something wrong problem I saw my subscriptinos weird, I notice it stranger, maybe fix update development! php or not sure recently why my subsriptions, no idea! weird happened! but problem odd! system problem crash, I think so crash on database!

I didn't even know about them until my email began to fill with threads I supposedly subscribed. I don't know how to subscribe to a thread.

So our spooky forum has subscribed me by itself. :shock:

I didn't even know about them until my email began to fill with threads I supposedly subscribed. I don't know how to subscribe to a thread.

So our spooky forum has subscribed me by itself. :shock:
:lol:

it is easily modified in edit options in User CP.

ASK Alex know solve problem maintained means checking on problem hope be fix again often error or issues!! you ask him check system! many problem solve stick thread!

ASK Alex know solve problem maintained means checking on problem hope be fix again often error or issues!! you ask him check system! many problem solve stick thread!
Alex is already aware of it

Back