Hearing girl Looking for Deaf guy

softballpitcher51

Reaction score
I am a learning asl and have always thought it would be really cool to date a deaf guy. I have a hearing problem as well but it is not hearing loss. I love to sign and treat my boyfriends with respect. Any guy 15-18 message me back.:wave:

I am a learning asl and have always thought it would be really cool to date a deaf guy. I have a hearing problem as well but it is not hearing loss. I love to sign and treat my boyfriends with respect. Any guy 15-18 message me back.:wave:

I realize you must be young, so I'm going to try to be as tactful as I'm able. Looking for a boyfriend with some particular physical trait is NOT treating him with respect, in fact, it's rather degrading. We are not our ears, just like you are not your boobs.

Imagine this, a guy looking for a girl with huge boobs, doesn't matter anything else about her, her personality, her hobbies, her interests..... She just has to have big boobs. How would you like that? If you were that girl with the huge rack.... Would you feel respected?

Imagine this, a guy looking for a girl with huge boobs, doesn't matter anything else about her, her personality, her hobbies, her interests..... She just has to have big boobs. How would you like that? If you were that girl with the huge rack.

Why are you talking about me?!?!?!?!?!?!

:laugh2:

Seriously though... much respect.

Need more details.
Where did you last see him?
What was he wearing?
Have a picture?

Kinda hard to help you look if we don't know this info.

Back