Weight loss before

FeistyChick

Reaction score
i didn't want to take over/ruin babyangel's thread :)

i thought why not some of us show pictures of what we looked like in the past before our weight loss!!! :D TO HELP US MOTIVATE EACH OTHER MORE!!! :thumb: HOW'S THAT!??? :grouphug:

this is what i looked like in october of 2004 :barf: since you have seen what i look like now (in my recent pictures with my bf) :D

Attachments

• meOCT '04.jpg
    meOCT '04.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 49
wow.. i don't think I wanna show you mine. LOL. well maybe, let me think on it.

:applause: Wow FeistyChick you look wonderful!!!!! You did great in losing the weight, and keeping it off!!! Keep up the good work!!! :hug:

Taken July 2005
downing2005atlabeachnorthcarol12.jpg

Taken Thanksgiving 2005
18tr3.jpg

Taken Xmas 2005
25fz.jpg

Ugh,..I am much better now.. haha.

downing said:
wow.. i don't think I wanna show you mine. LOL. well maybe, let me think on it.

AWWW!!! c'mon!!! it can't be that bad!!! :roll:
you said you were what? 20lbs overweight? that's nothing compared to me! i was 65lbs overweight in that picture! :squint: and i still have a long way to go!!! AND I LOOKED DISGUSTING IN THERE!!! :ugh: CHICKEN!!!! BAWK BAWK!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nana: MWAH!!! :D

when i showed this picture to my bf... he was like NO WAY IT WAS ME!!! i was like YES WAY!!! and i said to him "YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE NEVER DATED ME!" .... "THAT'S NOT TRUE! I STILL WOULD DATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR PERSONALITY!!! YOU MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!!! --- THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!!! SO AND I WOULD MOTIVATE YOU/ENCOURAGE/SUPPORT YOU TO LOSE WEIGHT"...

i was like :aw: AWWW!!! HOW SWEEET!!! MADE ME MELT (TOUCHED MY HEART) I LOVE HIM DEARLY!!! :) :hug:

CODAchild said:
:applause: Wow FeistyChick you look wonderful!!!!! You did great in losing the weight, and keeping it off!!! Keep up the good work!!! :hug:

THANKS CODA! :hug:

downing said:
Taken July 2005

Taken Thanksgiving 2005

Taken Xmas 2005

Ugh,..I am much better now.. haha.

:applause: YAYYY!!! BRAVO KELLI!!! :D
WHAT!!!??? :eek2:
YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT!!!? what the heck are you talking about!???
:dizzy:

haha yes i was 200 lbs before.. no kidding. not good for my size frame I am only 5'2.5"...and had to lose weight because I broke my knee and had complications from surgery (had 3 surgeries in 2.5 months) dr said u gotta lose it....

FeistyChick, you looked sooo pretty in that picture and I like your top! Your latest picture looks great and you look so much more beautiful now. Congratulations on the weight loss! :hug:

Feisty Chick,

You REALLY DO look good! As for me, there's NO WAY I'm showing a picture of myself in a public forum. No way. No how. Nope. Not gonna happen!! :lol:

Sorry, guys. I'm too self conscience.

:thumb: Downing how great you look!!!! You must have more energy now, especially with little ones. Keep up the good work!!!! :hug:

:nono: Oceanbreeze, don't you ever feel that way about yourself. Always think positive about yourself. Because no matter what you say, YOU are still a beautiful person inside and outside. That is the person I feel right now, is a very beautiful person. :angel:

In 1997 at my heaviest, 197lbs.
5katzie1996.jpg

In 2002 at my thinnest, 132lbs.
k132.jpg

In 2003 my first pregnancy, 178lbs.
k176.jpg

In 2005 at my average, 147lbs. (1 1/2 years after my daughter)
k147.jpg

Dieting/excercising
1997 - 2002 = total loss 67lbs

Pregnancy gained 39lbs
2003 - 2005 = total loss 31lbs

CODAchild said:
:nono: Oceanbreeze, don't you ever feel that way about yourself. Always think positive about yourself. Because no matter what you say, YOU are still a beautiful person inside and outside. That is the person I feel right now, is a very beautiful person. :angel:

Thanks, but it's how I feel.

WOW!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

I will have to post mine here soon...

I am the member of Curve, the fitness center and I am still on the diet plan, and I have lost 29 lbs totals in 3 months. And I put 5 lbs back on since Christmas.. And I am hoping to lost another 60 lbs by June.

Catmandu said:
In 1997 at my heaviest, 197lbs.

In 2002 at my thinnest, 132lbs.

In 2003 my first pregnancy, 178lbs.

In 2005 at my average, 147lbs. (1 1/2 years after my daughter)

Dieting/excercising
1997 - 2002 = total loss 67lbs

Pregnancy gained 39lbs
2003 - 2005 = total loss 31lbs

ok, ur not allowed to post pictures anymore...you're so beautiful its making my heart break.

TweetyBird said:
wow yall did good job and i know it hard work to lose weight... good job! :)

yeah hard to lose the weight ehehe ..

when I lose weight in few months as keep going to lose the weight then might will be post pictures of me from thin to gain weight to lose weight .. .. when I was in school junior and high school I was weight 130 to 140 as my height 5'3 it was went great till graduated and my weight getting gain gain gain now my weight is 185 to 190 up and down ahhhh.. right now finally anbout the time still on 185 and keep going to lose my weight .. I hopefully lose my weight before summer 2006 hehe :lol:

I used to wear size 14 jeans in CA two years ago and weight about 125 lbs at my frame of 5'3". I love to be meaty. But, now, I am wearing size 10 jeans, little bit loose because of my depression, diabetes, and so on. :fu2: at my situation.

I am working on gaining back, back to my beloved 125 lbs. Anyone wants to donate some fats to me.. gimme some! :D

Oddball said:
I used to wear size 14 jeans in CA two years ago and weight about 125 lbs at my frame of 5'3". I love to be meaty. But, now, I am wearing size 10 jeans, little bit loose because of my depression, diabetes, and so on. :fu2: at my situation.

I am working on gaining back, back to my beloved 125 lbs. Anyone wants to donate some fats to me.. gimme some! :D

same as mine before was size 14 jeans and my weight was 130 to 140 and also my height 5"3. now my jeans damn!!! size 18 ahhhh i have my pants size 14 at my home that doesnt fit me so I save it in my boxes till I lose my weight then back my size 14 again lol but not easy to lose my weight :(

Back