Deaf couple in trouble for loud sex..

*ponders how hot sex with a deaf girl would be*

It is probably no different than having hot sex with hearing women. I have had sex with both hearing and deaf men.....no difference. :giggle:

These articles (and comments) made my day. Can't stop laughing.

For Being Loud

Me and my man was doing it and then someone at our door knockin' and I went to find out who that was and it was the Security Guard askin' me about the bangin' sounds and the Security Guard was laughin' and I was like "Red Face", and he said that someone was complainin' that we was bangin' against the wall and we was doing it on the bed and the bed keeps hittin' the wall (laughing), so the Security Guard said to try to be quiet...I was blushin' but my man was crackin' up and laughin', we know who call the Security Guard, it was that old couple next to our wall, lol...Oh gawd never forgot that.

Then we move back home in another state and I was sittin' in my bedroom playin' a game on my computer and all of suddenly I heard a terrible sounds from above me and I listened and I laughed, cuz their bed springs was squeaking sooo loud and heard both of the man and a woman "Moaning"...I ran told my man about this, he said it is real and I said gawd I'm not deaf I can hears what they doin' above me...We laughed!

pepi, oh man lol! that funny! wow!

i remmy i had to stop at my friend when i drove from dc to my home.. so i slept in bed.. i feel shaking like little earthquake! i realize that my friend, couple deaf, were doing sex in their room! while i slept thier living room! lol! it is moblehome lol!

Yikes! The newspaper mentioned their names. I can imagine their future descendents doing the family genealogy, came up with this newspaper from a google search on the family surnames. They probably would be blushing badly.

Yay!

This was just what I needed to read. I have been studying forever. This was a good break.

It is not uncommon for the police to show up to "keep the peace." I think it'd happen, at least, once a day. Articles are not published on these incidences.

It is curious that they'd published an entire article, with names, of a deaf couple having sex in a dormitory.

What gives?

:bowlol: Yeah, I suppose they should close the window next time!

lol! true they forgot about window! lol! public enjoy watch as live action show! opps lol!

*snicker*
my boyfriend has to tell me to be quieter if we're being completely spontaneous...
hehe.

Back