Does the cold weather affects your head because of the CI?

Jules

Reaction score
Yesterday I was in a friend's house and the cold breeze make my head hurts...... I have a CI.... Does anyone has felt the same?

Yes, it is because I have a shaved head, not because I have a CI.

My hubby who has a CI, told me that he didn't feel pain in his head when he was outside in the cold weather. He said, " maybe something with nerves?".

the sensation I felt was like when you're eating ice cream and suddenly your brain is ''freezing"....

no, but I have heard chill to the bone in some people, especially those who have broken their bones before. One person told me that her post-polio make her feel chilled to the bone during cold weather. post Polio affected her muscle and bones.

the sensation I felt was like when you're eating ice cream and suddenly your brain is ''freezing"....

Try signing with your mouth closed while in a cold environment and see if that makes a difference.

No, the cold weather doesn't make my head feel cold. Not even the CI internal area, but then again I have hair. ;)

Nope...... It's 5 degrees here, walked the dog, it is very windy and I didn't wear any hat.....

Back