Last Movie You Watched?

I just watched Angel Sanctuary, anime movie. I thought it was pretty creative, the story line and the graphics.
I saw that years ago. Yep, good anime. :)

Last movie I watched was "What Happens in Vegas" with Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. It was a good movie. ;)

Watched "Graduation" last night and it was so good throughout! I was about four seniors robbing a bank for a reason on their graduation day.

10,000 BC was very good one. I just wished that it could use little more action with the Sabretooth (extincted big cat) just because it was so fantastic cat, and that I loved wild cats.

Watched "Graduation" last night and it was so good throughout! I was about four seniors robbing a bank for a reason on their graduation day.

10,000 BC was very good one. I just wished that it could use little more action with the Sabretooth (extincted big cat) just because it was so fantastic cat, and that I loved wild cats.

10,000 BC was pretty stupid, imo but that girl in the movie...
superhot! rawr!

I just watched the last movie called "Jumper". I think the movie is a good one, but not the best. It was kinda weird, too.

It's German movie, I watched yesterday. I know you would not know if I give you the name of German movie...

I watched 30 days of night with my friends recently, probably my 4th time watching it lol.. I wish that movie would take the town of Barrow, Alaska as their set for the film, but they make a fake town which they called Barrow, Alaska and it doesn't look like Barrow at all.. Other than that, that movie is just a movie, not bad nor good ;)

^^ The last German movie I watched was called "Das Experiment", which was very good.

The last movie I saw was, "The Ruins", which was not bad...

I think the next movie I am going to watch is "Vitus" something different from those generalized american movies.

I just watched the last movie called "Jumper". I think the movie is a good one, but not the best. It was kinda weird, too.
I saw that movie too, it was very strange movie, confusing at first. :P

a night at the roxbury

i use love that movie now when i watch i think it's stupid and not all that funny.

Thought Jumper was okay-okay but indeed was a cool flick. It could be better than that.

I just watched Get Smart which was a very good funny movie. I would suggest it to anyone

Back