HK is BACKKKK!!!

Yay!

Well, I'm not jumping for joy and getting all excited... but I do enjoy the show whenever I can.

I'll try to watch it this time around. I always missed the show. So, I watched it on Hulu. :)

not related to Hell's Kitchen but he runs "Kitchen Nightmares"

Season 3 - Episode 11 - Fleming

2h3rgvm.jpg

hearing aids or a device for him to listen to his producer???

attention! attention! :mad2:

Wow nice find.
R&D is on the move for intelligence gathering.

CANT wait for Chef Ramsay to raise hell!

At least watching HK on Tues nights as replacement for the Biggest Loser shud satsify my Hulu urge :)

2 hour special!

<<<<<< 2 hour special :) >>>>>>>

Chef Ramsay instructs a lesson in teamwork tonight as the chefs are tasked with serving lunch to hungry members of the University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band and Song Girls. both teams feel the pressure.

Me and my wife love that show! Kitchen Nightmares also.
There's a new one on tlc the food buddha which was pretty
good also last evening.

Good show last night! PLus we found out about GR new show
the master chef this July :)

GORDON RAMSAY
MASTERCHEF
PREMIERES TUESDAY, JULY 27, ON FOX
Gordon Ramsay stars in MASTERCHEF, the new series that takes amateur chefs - many of whom simply cook as a hobby - and attempt to turn one of them into a culinary master. Contestants on MASTERCHEF will be put through the paces with various challenges as they compete head-to-head to create delicious dishes.

Cant wait to watch that show; I love Gordon Ramsey. He rocks!!!
He need to help me with my cooking. I hope he doesn't have to yell at me unless he knows some sign language. *giggling* I do cook the best but need little more the bestest and more delicious tasty!! :)

Back