Are you a Sexist?

lanapoo

Reaction score
[yt]wMaXJ46GBXU[/yt]

Another great video! Not sure why it's not embedding though. Feel free to help out!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah i know who them. :shock: i haven't heard that..

yep ive heard of it, and there's many things not covered in it, but its a good one for sure. Daring and it does reminds us that we're not in the 1970's anymore...lol

and theres been a lot of described reactions that i've been guilty off. I also suspect though many same sex relationships isnt without 'issues' but then again even straight ones aren't either!

So, from that slant i can see the purpose of this relationship/sex advocacy is to enlighten this indeed sexism is a root of many of these social even psychological problems.

[edited] I get it now. I'm glad I am not sexism. I am totally straight but I love and support LGBT. I respect them. I have some gay friends and I have no problem talk to them.

Deafhope has a ton of great videos. Julie Rems Smario is a genius at what she does.. Too bad she's leaving Deafhope.

A fantastic video through and through. Great choice of a Tupac song at the end.

Hmm, after watching the video, now that makes me ponder about one thing: What about Lesbians being sexist towards Straight females?

That is an excellent video!

katz4life - interesting question, but I've noticed that most lesbians tend to fall for straight women... which is a pretty fked up situation...if you know what I mean!

Back