Aol Deaf Chat Room

AOL sucks tho... I never like AOL but I admit i use AIM cuz it's only chance to commucation wtih everybody with AIM.

AOL sucks tho... I never like AOL but I admit i use AIM cuz it's only chance to commucation wtih everybody with AIM.
:werd: same here i use AIM chatrooms too to chat with poeple but hell, i do NOT like using AOL anymore it just eats up memories and takes up space and loads up forever and kicks off forever and causes plms forever and prone to hacking and the whatnots this shit has to stop! byebye AOL hello DSL perfer that instead :) chatrooms are getting lame these days with like others says bots and scrollers and u know what public chatroom will STILL go thru the same thing and still kick ur ass off no matter what so let it go ... use another chatroom that can be prevented from BS ur better off without those types of BS AOL will ALWAYS be the plm maker :)

i have same plm .. when im on aol itself.. aol always boot me off.. but when i have byoa and go on aol.. its fine?? never get booted aol off.. server sucks.. i guess.. lol but still i wont go in deaf chatroom again.. i got better things to do like surfing and reading online.. :)

im not using Aol deaf chatroom but i wanted to try that one but i wont wanted my computer get mess-up and wreck! last november before thanksgiving.

im using AOL messanger and yahoo messanger both because im chat with my friends and families on aol messanger and yahoo messanger also

Hate AOL deaf chat room stupid pubic for liar. I was age 18 I was in deaf chat room on AOL bf4 sometime police were there with younger girl for troublemaker ask about many thing in deaf chat room. I not trust that AOL
and I was angry. I not want police public broke through to deaf chat room for troublemaker.:mad::mad:

Back