Supremes Reject Death Penalty for Child Rapists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap..... I don't think there's anything more sick and twisted than raping children... not even cold blood murder. Believe me - if I ever see a child rapist on probation walking around, I have my bat ready in my trunk. That's why whenever I pass by local schools from my errands, I scan around for some sicko spying on kids in their cars. :pissed::pissed: seriously - nothing is more infuriating to me than seeing a sicko looking at kids at playground. ggggrrrrrr

They better hold this Child Rapists in prison for long time. If I hear him escape and do the more. Tsk... someone better shot him.

crap..... I don't think there's anything more sick and twisted than raping children... not even cold blood murder. Believe me - if I ever see a child rapist on probation walking around, I have my bat ready in my trunk. That's why whenever I pass by local schools from my errands, I scan around for some sicko spying on kids in their cars. :pissed::pissed: seriously - nothing is more infuriating to me than seeing a sicko looking at kids at playground. ggggrrrrrr

Wow! You sound just like the woman that's in jail for beating a sexual offender with a bat. Nothing like being judge, police force, and executioner all rolled into one! So much for due process.

Wow! You sound just like the woman that's in jail for beating a sexual offender with a bat. Nothing like being judge, police force, and executioner all rolled into one! So much for due process.

I agree. Vigilantism isn't the appropriate response, but I'll be human and say this... I don't know what I would do if something happened to my niece or nephew. I would HOPE I wouldn't "snap", but NOBODY better be stupid enough to touch them!

On the issue of the death penalty for child rapists.... eh. I'm on the fence. I know the system is broken and we need to fix everything that is broken about it, but when it comes to sexual offenses, I honestly believe that the death penalty is appropriate in some cases.

ICK. I don't know. I'll admit bias when it comes to sexual offenders, and especially when it comes to hurting a child. If I had my choice, I'd want to kill them all!

Forgive me, Jillio.

Welcome back Jillio!

Well, I think, until something better comes along to pacify liberals who mollycoddle vermin like that, I say hang 'em high! Lol....

long time no talk, jillio! :wave: Haha I forgot about that mother. I wouldn't execute him myself... A child rapist does not warrant an execution from me. Just a good hard beating - a world of hurt w/ my old bat.

"I knew you'd say that!"

Child rapist is just bad as murder, I think death penalty is more appreciate if sex offenders keep want rape child again and again.

I wish all child rapists would be put to death. The world can be a better place without them.

I look at my children and they are so innocent so the thought of a rapist hurting them or other people's children like that makes me want to take the law in my own hands. I believe in justice and all that but my emotions are powerful when it comes to children.

I agree. Vigilantism isn't the appropriate response, but I'll be human and say this... I don't know what I would do if something happened to my niece or nephew. I would HOPE I wouldn't "snap", but NOBODY better be stupid enough to touch them!

On the issue of the death penalty for child rapists.... eh. I'm on the fence. I know the system is broken and we need to fix everything that is broken about it, but when it comes to sexual offenses, I honestly believe that the death penalty is appropriate in some cases.

ICK. I don't know. I'll admit bias when it comes to sexual offenders, and especially when it comes to hurting a child. If I had my choice, I'd want to kill them all!

Forgive me, Jillio.

You are forgiven. I understand the reasons behind your feelings.

I thought u and Byrdie cant stand each other? :lol:

LOL! Guess it just goes to show that things aren't always what they appear! Now if we could just get the oralists to understand that concept......:lol:

Thanks, Byrdie! Good to be back!

Your welcome!

I thought u and Byrdie cant stand each other? :lol:

:shock: So we have a difference of an opinion from time to time that leads to an occasional blow at each other. :lol:

LOL! Guess it just goes to show that things aren't always what they appear! Now if we could just get the oralists to understand that concept......:lol:

So true!

Your welcome!

:shock: So we have a difference of an opinion from time to time that leads to an occasional blow at each other. :lol:

So true!

I am just teasing the both of you. :)

Court is right to reject death penalty for child rapists.

I would consider the justice system as a murder if they sentence child rapists to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back