Cochlear Implant Surgery Photos *Warning - Graphical*

Now you know why you cant be a doctor. If you wanna be a doctor you have to stand looking at a surgery.

These pictures are definitely NOT for the weak or feeble-minded to see....If you can't stand the sight of blood or a surgical opening into the body (in this case...behind the ear)...I must warn that these sort of pictures can twist your stomach about, etc.

^Angeldearie^....trust me...you DON'T want to see these pictures...I'll gladly tell you what it is! Soooo...psstttt...DON'T be tempt to click on the link above!!!!! :hug:

Hey, don't come running to me later--cuz I just might tell ya, " I told you so!"
:smoking:

to me its nothing.. cuz i love looking at different surgery pictures.. the kidney surgery, hernia surgery, knee surgery, brain surgery.. they're all interesting to me...

but this isn't the worse picture.. the worse one i have seen was the surgery for kidney.

Thanks for the link!! I'll use that everytime I hear a hearing parent boldly claim their Deaf kids should get C.I., then ask them if they'd put their kids through that kind of pain and suffering?

Ok, DeafScuba, please drag out the kidney one for Fly Free! *Runnin fer deah life!*

Yeah, I still have video here. We got mixed feeling with sort of weep when we watch those movie.

ravensteve1961 said:
Calling DR SCUBA,,DR SCUBA Please report to O.R. DR SCUBA Please report to O.R..
i would love to become a surgeon myself... its my childhood dream.. but somewhat something blocked my dream.

anyways, people do call me DR. or others.. just cuz its my nickname i'm not gonna reveal why :P

That is so gross!, I feel bad for kids who are going through that. :(

Yes, Roadrunner it is bad enough to see that. :-o

Liebling:))) You can see why we do not like when children are going through that? :hug:

Roadrunner said:
These pictures are definitely NOT for the weak or feeble-minded to see....If you can't stand the sight of blood or a surgical opening into the body (in this case...behind the ear)...I must warn that these sort of pictures can twist your stomach about, etc.

^Angeldearie^....trust me...you DON'T want to see these pictures...I'll gladly tell you what it is! Soooo...psstttt...DON'T be tempt to click on the link above!!!!! :hug:

Hey, don't come running to me later--cuz I just might tell ya, " I told you so!"
:smoking:

:-o ...I won't click it, I trust ya.....

*running away from this thread*

I saw a progaramme about a little boy having a CI operation, it was pretty gross. They showed everything, you watched them as they were drilling into the boy's head yuk

I feel seeing it live is worse then seeing the pictures above in the first link

Back