Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

GalxayAngel/Bullym0m - I gave the link for Alex and he got the controls to changes and everything.

Sorry, I didn't see yours... :(

Hey Alex, can't we merged this together (GalaxyAngel and mine)?

Just added mine. Only two in California?! Com'on folks...! I know there are more Californian folks around here! :)

I am under my handlename here at Alldeaf-- gnarlydorkette.

Didja see the SantaClaus in Alaska???
I am gonna to correct that one~~ Look for the ACTUAL hometown of Santa Claus (in according to the Scandinvian beliefs)!!!!!! (and no it is not at north pole~ northpole has no land, didja know???)

gnarlydorkette said:
Just added mine. Only two in California?! Com'on folks...! I know there are more Californian folks around here! :)

I am under my handlename here at Alldeaf-- gnarlydorkette.

Hmm. I was mistaken then. I was looking for your other monicker, radicalfemalenerd. Silly me. :Oops:

Oakley....

did u fill it out, even "type whatever u want to say in Shoutbox" then ur all ready to add.. Hope that would work for u.

Sherry

SherryCherish said:
Oakley....

did u fill it out, even "type whatever u want to say in Shoutbox" then ur all ready to add.. Hope that would work for u.

Sherry

got it after 3rd attempt.. stupid cpu :dance2:

I added mine under my name, Nancy, which is also my screename, pinned under Florida. ;)

:shock: YIKES, I see 2 Santa Claus posted in there. WHOA! I didn't know there are more Santa Claus in the world. *gulp* I better be good this year...

Wow, everyone pinned their place in there. It looks getting full... I can't wait till we get ALL of the people in AD in the map and see... It will be neat.

the server at frapper.com was lagging and i ended up posting twice.. sheesh.. hahaha.. no biggie deal.. hehe :)

I add myself too! This is so awesome! ;)

Cental, too bad deal with it.... Ohio rules! :laugh2:

ehhhh...... repost or not we still post anyway... added my name ont he frapper :)

Back