Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Even though I hate the notion of killing a human being for other people's mistakes, I think it's up to the mother to decide what to do.

What are your thoughts?

I don't support abortion. I believe it is actually killing a live human.

Abortion in my case is okay in some situations.

Supposedly a couple had intercourse and accidentally got pregnant, too bad, accept that responsibility or give it up to adoption for someone who really needs a baby.

For someone who got raped, pregnant, then I would understand if they choose abortion - I had a friend who was a child born from rape. She had a hard life living with that mother wondering who's the father. and finally one day she found out that she was child created from rape, from there her life went downhill..

If a mother is in serious health condition that could die from having the baby, then have abortion.

Abortion is not something that a woman can say "oops i got pregnant and i don't want it. Lets go to the clinic and get that thing removed"

I think abortion will have to be taken into serious consideration becuase having an abortion could or could not lead to serious health condition to these women.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Abortion is not something that a woman can say "oops i got pregnant and i don't want it. Lets go to the clinic and get that thing removed"

Yeah I dislike the way it is if they just want to take the abortion just because they don't want to deal their own child.

Originally posted by cloud
Yeah I dislike the way it is if they just want to take the abortion just because they don't want to deal their own child.

It's true. I have seen people at different places saying that they don't give a flying fuck if they get pregnant, all they have to do is scare the guy away and ask them for money to get abortions.. Men and women - both need to be more responsible not like "Opps I did it again!"

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
It's true. I have seen people at different places saying that they don't give a flying fuck if they get pregnant, all they have to do is scare the guy away and ask them for money to get abortions.. Men and women - both need to be more responsible not like "Opps I did it again!"

:werd:

With greater responsible, you must not give the birth by mistake.

Personally, I do not support abortion. However, I do support the women's right to choose.

At the risk of offending people, I consider abortion to be murder. Makes me sick to my stomach to think of those innocent fetuses ,who DID NOT ask to be created, being sucked out. Especially the partial-birth abortions....you certainly do not want to know the details.

Its the woman's business to what she wants to do with her body and her child inside of her. I respect her decision....truthfully, my respect for her overall diminishes a little bit if she chose to abort for the selfish reasons or if she was very irresponsbile when it comes to the sexual activity.

If you create a life, it is your responsbility to carry it through.

It greatly peeves me when one can be so irresponsible and said "Ooops...I did it again. Time to go to the abortion clinic." Hello, have you ever heard of the birth control? It may not be 100 percent effective, I am well aware of that. But, if you do not want to get pregnant, use your common senses since you know there are risks in engaging in a sexual activity.

I'm not a huge fan of supporting abortion AT ALL... I believe it is killing an innocent infant's life and we all know the law (there's no murdering allowed). However, if we were to ban abortion, females who wanted one would find other ways to get it done even if it's gotta be done illegally and not clean and bad ways. A good movie to rent regarding this issue from when it was banned and the females that lived in this one house during different time periods went ahead and had abortions illegally would be "If the Walls could Speak" (I think that's the name of the movie, it's been years since I have seen it).

maybe the baby when grow up and wish he or she never been born after have a bad life with poor parents. :dunno:

As i am a Born-Again Christian myself and personally believe Abortion is totally wrong as it does kill the baby growing inside the mother body, but i do understand about the rape cases like women who been raped and havin a rapist child, but i stil think it is wrong coz the baby doesnt have a right!

I dont support abortion, period but its extremely depending on situation!

I do respect the choice of a woman for having an abortion. That is her choice.

I am totally against abortion. It's considering as a murder in the eye of God, period.

i dont like the idea of abortion either. i prefer give up for adoption -- as well it depends on the situation

I can understand some women getting abortion if they're carrying their rapist baby, but on other hand they could jsut give up the baby for adoption u know? But if they just got themselves knocked up and dont want it, thats no reason to kill a baby. It should be given a chance at life like we all living are having the chance at life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back