Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the whole family is involved in her death. I wonder if they will investigate and find out more about what happened to Little Caylee. They may find out more info and I am sure they are all connected somehow.

She'll write a book and become a professional victim.

I don't buy that assessment in the article linked above.

She'll write a book and become a professional victim.

I don't buy that assessment in the article linked above.

I didn't take it to be an assessment of her specifically, but just an explanation of the way a background similar to hers can affect certain behaviors in some people.

She won't last much longer out in the real world when she gets released. I predict she'll get assassinated by an angry mob.

I understand. In the limited parts that I saw, I considered Casey a maniupulative narcissist and possibily a sociopath. In any case, the whole family is destroyed. No winners here.

I'm happy that the jury gets to go home. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

The jury has just announced they're refusing to meet with the media to comment on their verdict.

I don't blame them. I think the media was ready to pounce.

Unbelievable...and yeah, I find it digusting also. Don't feel the people here in Florida are gonna forget about this.

:dance: I wanted to know who do they think murdered her child if it wasn't her? They said someone named Charlie or something? I don't think they have said what type of charges if any she will be facing. It has taken the jury 11 hours to make the verdict..crazy..

I honestly think the whole family is involved in her death. I wonder if they will investigate and find out more about what happened to Little Caylee. They may find out more info and I am sure they are all connected somehow.

I'm really not sure what to think. I'm in shock, but you could very well be right, Baby Blue. Whatever happened, we have a little girl dead and nobody will be held accountable for it now.

So sad.

:dance: I wanted to know who do they think murdered her child if it wasn't her? They said someone named Charlie or something? I don't think they have said what type of charges if any she will be facing. It has taken the jury 11 hours to make the verdict..crazy..

Who said it has to be murder? It could have very easily been an accidental death. We'll never know what happened now. That's the hardest part for me to accept. I can deal with Casey Anthony being found non guilty. It's what a jury found, but I have a hard time accepting that we'll never really know what happened Caylee. I find that very sad.

She won't last much longer out in the real world when she gets released. I predict she'll get assassinated by an angry mob.

I'm honestly wondering if she'll last long enough to be released from prison. The defense team was so stunned by the verdicts they FORGOT to ask for bail! She'll have to spend two more days in jail before sentencing on the misdeanor charges. THAT should be an interesting experience!

I understand. In the limited parts that I saw, I considered Casey a maniupulative narcissist and possibily a sociopath. In any case, the whole family is destroyed. No winners here.

Agree with that assessment. I decided that she was a Borderline months ago. Of course, that is not an excuse for her behavior, but it can help to explain it.

Agreed. No winners here.

The jury has just announced they're refusing to meet with the media to comment on their verdict.

I don't blame them. I think the media was ready to pounce.

Oh, absolutely. I don't blame them at all. I'm certain that they all agonized over the decision, and did the best they could do with the information they had.

I'm really not sure what to think. I'm in shock, but you could very well be right, Baby Blue. Whatever happened, we have a little girl dead and nobody will be held accountable for it now.

So sad.

No one is held accountable at this time. But that doesn't mean that, if someone else is responsible, charges won't be filed in the future. It has happened in other cases.

I have to agree on this one.

No one is held accountable at this time. But that doesn't mean that, if someone else is responsible, charges won't be filed in the future. It has happened in other cases.

As I said, I don't know what to think. But, you're right about that. I guess if there's enough evidence to conclude the child was murdered and they have another suspect, that person will be charged. I just really wonder now if this child DIDN'T drown like was suggested.

*sigh* Would love answers!

Casey Anthony was GUILTY of 4 counts of false information.. NOT guilty of murder or manslaughter. Good luck, Casey. Hope that they will find the real killer of her daughter. Sentencing will be on Thursday at 9 AM.

Casey Anthony was GUILTY of 4 counts of false information.. NOT guilty of murder or manslaughter. Good luck, Casey. Hope that they will find the real killer of her daughter. Sentencing will be on Thursday at 9 AM.

Which amounts to misdemeanors and she'll likely leave prison after the sentencing.

As I said, I don't know what to think. But, you're right about that. I guess if there's enough evidence to conclude the child was murdered and they have another suspect, that person will be charged. I just really wonder now if this child DIDN'T drown like was suggested.

*sigh* Would love answers!

So would I. I've been following the case closely and while Casey didn't come across as creditiable, I have to admit that there's reasonable doubt in this case. I still think something is fishy there but it's just as possible she really did drown.

I hold the mother accountable as she would not let Casey give her baby up for adoption! Casey did not want her baby and the dumb ass jury could not put see this! I would have found her guilty of first agree murder in a heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back