Samsung Galaxy Tablet

Whoa.. When release Z4 mobile??

I checked Samsung Galaxy Tab at Best Buy, I wasn't that much impressed, it is full of want rather than need. I will keep my Droid 2 and buy Macbook Pro. Since I am HEAVY StarCraft II player and Macbook Pro will suit me just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerLover
mainstreamvrs will come soon with sprint samsung galaxy tab....

you have proof ?

give me damn a link ^_^

Mainstreamvrs cant use Tab period!

yes, mainstreamvrs will come soon....by fb

macfreak never want buy... sprint htc evo and samsung galaxy tab.. period

People still use ICQ? Wow. I used to use that one when it was all the rage back in the ol' days.
Yeah... me too.

I got it years ago and used it because that's what a few of my friends used.

When I moved, I stopped using it... but started using it again later when I started using Trillian. :)

Yeah... me too.

I got it years ago and used it because that's what a few of my friends used.

When I moved, I stopped using it... but started using it again later when I started using Trillian. :)

What I really liked about ICQ was the real-time conversations, although I prefer to check my messages before I send them these days.

read here

chickencaptcha.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6C3v3mVbs]YouTube - Z4 Mobile Launch[/ame]

His profile?
Huh!? He is in my friend lists, and know him since hs skool. Mmm... whenever he comments it or attach pictures on his profile via news feeds.

I saw its on ZVRS fan.. :hmm:
Good for you.. I didn't join zVRS fan on FB nor sign up for zvrs on site. till I see your post about Z4 Mobile app for EPIC and TAB right now. its thrill news! I will be sign up for zvrs & get Z4 Mobile app for my TAB asap.

Back