FanBox.com is a spam ...

As we all know, there's tons of scams and spams out there on the internet. All we can do is be cautious and use common sense. Of course, it doesn't mean that even though we are extra-cautious, it still gets through somehow to your email inbox or profiles, etc.

I'd have to say both parties are at blame because if fanbox.com or any corporates that objectively scams people, it doesn't make it right at all; and as for the other side, overlooking some simple things can also be disastrous.

It's like what the spanish proverb says - "Drink nothing without seeing it; Sign nothing without reading it."

As we all know, there's tons of scams and spams out there on the internet. All we can do is be cautious and use common sense. Of course, it doesn't mean that even though we are extra-cautious, it still gets through somehow to your email inbox or profiles, etc.

I'd have to say both parties are at blame because if fanbox.com or any corporates that objectively scams people, it doesn't make it right at all; and as for the other side, overlooking some simple things can also be disastrous.

It's like what the spanish proverb says - "Drink nothing without seeing it; Sign nothing without reading it."
Right. There are a few other companies with similar tactics out there. I figure that, when a website has as many detractors as FanBox, there might be something to look into. As the old saying goes, "Where there's smoke, there's fire".

Back