If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
:naughty:

Wirelessly posted

Jiro is frisky :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

And its not even Friday yet.

I got carded at the gas station where I buy my smokes for the first time ever. I've been getting smokes there for the last 10 years. The cashier was new and said I looked younger than 27. :shock: I said thanks because I AM 27!! :lol:

I've seen signs saying they card people under 40. WTF???

I've seen signs saying they card people under 40. WTF???

Actually the better term is,, they card poeple that looks 40 or below..

More of safe thing to do. Kinda silly but make sense at same time.

Under 40 is Walmart's policy I believe.

I've also seen a elderly man that looked more like he was in his late 60s get carded in Walmart before. I thought to myself "REALLY?!"

I believe under 27 is this local gas stations policy unless they know you really well, which all of the cashiers but this one does.

Anymore it varies from place to place though I think the federal law is if the person appears younger than 25 they must get carded.

I got carded at the gas station where I buy my smokes for the first time ever. I've been getting smokes there for the last 10 years. The cashier was new and said I looked younger than 27. :shock: I said thanks because I AM 27!! :lol:

if you look like younger than 27... it's still legal to buy cigarettes. I guess that's why he works there :aw:

Under 40 is Walmart's policy I believe.

I've also seen a elderly man that looked more like he was in his late 60s get carded in Walmart before. I thought to myself "REALLY?!"

I believe under 27 is this local gas stations policy unless they know you really well, which all of the cashiers but this one does.

Anymore it varies from place to place though I think the federal law is if the person appears younger than 25 they must get carded.

love it when there's a failure of common sense

post from other thread that will be closed -

perhaps I should start planning ahead now... I'll be in Richmond, VA in couple weeks - October 12th till 15th for business conference. Wondering if there's any ADers around! or deaf event :wave:

Back