How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accomplished a few things, had another interview. So right now I feel, Hopeful.

Feeling great today....weather was beautiful early AM...still very nice ouit there...my energy has returned so it's back to work!

I am still in a daze after lastnight. He's the greatest! He text me first thing in the morning , I am loving it!

Kind of up and down. While I am very happy we got good news from the surveyor, I am feeling lousy. Food is beginning to not settle well for me again. Also, we got confirmation from the vet, Tinkerbell has the beginnings of arthritis in her right rear leg. She cannot have anything for it though. The vets office knew she had it, but the previous owner did not tell us. Tinker has been resting a lot and moves when she really needs to. She no longer plays with paper balls. :cry:

I am pretty spending to on my friend subway church ;) subway restruastarnt awesome enjoy I am treat to my friends awesome day I was joy out on times day!

Stuffed up. The boy caught a cold and passed it along to mom and dad. My nose drips, my head's stuffed up, and I hear even less than I usually do.

Oh, and a *bonus*... found out from the bus driver that there's no school tomorrow. WTF!?!?!? Grrrrrrrr.....

Now break time... Stress with homework math! :(

I feel the same

I am feeling tired (insomnia), stressed, overwhelmed, and sad.

Sorry your feeling bad. I feel the same. I don't know how much longer I can fight these health issues. One step forward, two steps back. I can't lift my head off the pillow without severe pain and puking. Might still be brain issues since I feel the same as I did when I got sick:-( Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!!

Im feeing a lil bummed b/c I got a problem. One of these days,ya know.

I think we could all use a day free of problems tomorrow. At least a day where we feel GOOD. That is my prayer.

OMC, it is the Winter Blue that is causing every one of us feeling blue because of the weather. I have tried to ignore the blue in me, too. Every time I look out the kitchen window, I see my favorite birds eating their seeds from their feeders. Also the squirrel had been trying to chase woodpeckers and other birds so that he can have the whole tree to itself. The squirrel is a pest but my husband love that animal so he gave the squirrel peanuts and other nuts on the ground. :roll:

Life can be dull when Winter comes around. :dunno:

Yeah gloomy weather doesn't help. It was sunny, an 60 here today. I alway feel better with the sun on my skin :).

It's cold and damp, my joints hurt, I am afraid of falling on ice outside, so I guess I am as blue as all of you now...

Hopefully it will be spring soon. :)

Very ill after seeing pictures that my ex sent me of someone being blown through a jet propeller basically.

Sorry that you all feel so bad. I just wish for a PAIN FREE day every so often so I can handle it all better. Just seems like there is no end in sight. Thanks for letting me vent. I hope all of you have a better tomorrow.

Why in the world would he send you that?

He has a sick sense of humor. The guy who was blown through was literally grinded into bits. It was just dust/little bits scattered around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back