What Does It Mean When Your Partner Won’t Introduce You To His Family And Friends?

sound like hes a loser big time.. hes not worth it... :(

OR does it means that he and his parents are not in speaking terms?...I know from my friend's experiences, her bf and his family hasn't spoken within each others for more than 10 years, that's why she hasn't met his parents yet...

I personally believe it would be wise to find out the truth first before making assumptions IMO...

Good point Angel.

He could be either a cheater, married or embarrassed.

I had a boyfriend who hasn't brought me to his house during the several months we've been dating, I had no clue where he lives either all I know is the city of where he lives. A friend of mine told me to follow him one day, and find out if he's married or not, so I took her advice and followed him home, I did knocked on his door and an older lady answered, I thought it was his mother because she looks older enough to be his mother, But, she says she's the wife. :shock:

Good point Angel.

He could be either a cheater, married or embarrassed.

I had a boyfriend who hasn't brought me to his house during the several months we've been dating, I had no clue where he lives either all I know is the city of where he lives. A friend of mine told me to follow him one day, and find out if he's married or not, so I took her advice and followed him home, I did knocked on his door and an older lady answered, I thought it was his mother because she looks older enough to be his mother, But, she says she's the wife. :shock:

Ouch!
So what did u say to her?

wow If I were her... i would investigate. the best place to start would be his computer. or his pager or cell phone. call all numbers you see.... like i said, dont be afraid to investigate.

OR does it means that he and his parents are not in speaking terms?...I know from my friend's experiences, her bf and his family hasn't spoken within each others for more than 10 years, that's why she hasn't met his parents yet...

I personally believe it would be wise to find out the truth first before making assumptions IMO...

Garnetigermom did say that the boyfriend wont introduce his girlfriend to his kids and friends. That is what makes it kinda suspicous.

Ouch!
So what did u say to her?

Nothing, I just left. I don't want to be the one hurting her with the fact that her husband is cheating on her with me. sometimes it's best to leave things unsaid after-all it isn't my marriage. But, I did dumped the dude.

Nothing, I just left. I don't want to be the one hurting her with the fact that her husband is cheating on her with me. sometimes it's best to leave things unsaid after-all it isn't my marriage. But, I did dumped the dude.

Good for u!! Nice of you to spare the woman pain but hopefully she has learned the truth from her own husband some day.

*smell* Red Flag!
redflag.jpg

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOUR PARTNER WON’T INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS?

A woman been dating a man for nine months who won’t introduce her to his family and friends. She know he has children from a former marriage, and she haven’t even met them. Most of the time, they spend alone at her apartment or his condo, and when they do go out, it’s always at the last minute. He claims that he is a private person, and that he doesn’t want to bring other people into our relationship, but something doesn’t feel right to her. What does this mean? So what would you advice her on this? Let hear some of your opinions.

I'd say there are about 3 different possibilities.

1) He is a cheater and he's hiding her (very likely).
2) He is embarrassed by her somehow (maybe deafness).
3) He is embarrassed by his own family and doesn't want her to meet them because they are losers.

Number 3 isn't very likely, but it's possible. Sometimes someone figures out that their family is full of losers and abusers, so they disown them and completely stay away from them. However, it is more likely Number 1 or Number 2, and she should leave.

Something is definitely fishy.

Garnetigermom did say that the boyfriend wont introduce his girlfriend to his kids and friends. That is what makes it kinda suspicous.

Oh I missed that, Thanks for pointing that out, and what I'm trying to say in my first post is to find out the truth first before making assumptions, like what my sister did...

I'd say there are about 3 different possibilities.

1) He is a cheater and he's hiding her (very likely).
2) He is embarrassed by her somehow (maybe deafness).
3) He is embarrassed by his own family and doesn't want her to meet them because they are losers.

Number 3 isn't very likely, but it's possible. Sometimes someone figures out that their family is full of losers and abusers, so they disown them and completely stay away from them. However, it is more likely Number 1 or Number 2, and she should leave.

Something is definitely fishy.

yep you got all that possiblities I agree with you. It also could be means he not ready to show her or meet his folks unless he have problems with his parents issues too.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOUR PARTNER WON’T INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS?

A woman been dating a man for nine months who won’t introduce her to his family and friends. She know he has children from a former marriage, and she haven’t even met them. Most of the time, they spend alone at her apartment or his condo, and when they do go out, it’s always at the last minute. He claims that he is a private person, and that he doesn’t want to bring other people into our relationship, but something doesn’t feel right to her. What does this mean? So what would you advice her on this? Let hear some of your opinions.

LOL! My middle brother married a woman who didn't meet his family. They were at a family doing on her side and supposedly, the woman's sister asked her sister what kind of woman would marry a man and not meet his family.

I met her because our oldest brother introduced me, but only because I raised such a stink to him (he had already met her months ago) that he had to. My middle brother still acts like the coward that he is, as he left the building and waited for his wife in their truck.

By the way, my middle brother was already divorced from his first wife and was at our oldest brother's surprise 25th wedding anniversary party. He also had a brahaha with his son for an incident that he had his father arrested for and was trying to extend the olive branch to his dad.

Could be a lot of reasons he's hiding the relationship but the most common reason could be he's married or player. Doesn't sound right at all , he ought to be proud of his gf and show her off. This is pretty strange that he would keep her a secret.

Could be a lot of reasons he's hiding the relationship but the most common reason could be he's married or player. Doesn't sound right at all , he ought to be proud of his gf and show her off. This is pretty strange that he would keep her a secret.

or he probably just using her to get what he wants, it sound to me too many guys I known in my life and other people's life dated players. Some people never grow up.

Back