Jocelyn Wildenstein has too many plastic surgery

yeah thats pathetic that she wuld do such a thing to her face.. it was beautiful before she had the plastic surgery.. now?? shes friggin ugly! she should be at least happy with what she got God gave her? oh well! i think its stupid .. im getting old and i already have wrinkles.. i wouldnt dream of having a plastic surgery.. or even have injection.. I M CHICKEN when it come to those things.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh :angel:

netrox said:
her husband left her. she's a rich single now. She's ugly, no doubt.

Thought, she is in your bed to play and give her alot of catnip.

why must you guys adversate people's lives..

is that YOUR business about Jocelyn? or others too..

we dont need to know their business.. its THEIR business and THEIR choices..

she want to have plastic surgeries.. I know its real get addict to it but its her CHOICE...

For exmaple.. some of you are gay or lesbians... telling their personal life.. BEFORE they werent.. AFTER they are..

some of us are fat people... telling their personal life.
BEFORE they werent fat.. AFTER they are..

Like Mel Gibson arrested for DUI.. he has his own life just like we people..
Like.. Lance Bass.. why people must tell their personal life.
its THEIR CHOICES.. and THEIR Mistakes they choose..

Left alone those people
Come on..

MOVE on guys.. MIND your own business..

DoofusMama said:
that's crude thing to compare her to other.. leave her alone.. she made that choice.. not make fun or mock about her looks..

If you do not like this thread, it is not necessary to complain.

Thanks

I am not complaining.. I just point out my opinion..

Yes, I know she took so many plastic surgeries.. but.. its HER choices..

:dunno: take it easy

Is this the same woman that has been on Oprah several times? Actually, the one I am talking about had so many plastic surgeries, she ended up looking so bad like this one that Kalista has posted. This one, started this plastic surgery trip because her husband wanted her to make some improvments which she did to please him. She was actually a very beautiful woman to start off with. She had full, brown hair, a beautiful face, and by the time she finished, her hair had been dyed to a platinum blonde, straight and long, her face was so rubbery. She kept going with the plastic surgery because her husband told her to and if she didn't do what he said, he threatened to leave her. So, she was under his "spell" it seems and just kept going under the knife. If that was me? I would have let him leave. Now, she looks like she is suffering from being operated on so many times. She just couldn't be true to herself.

CODAchild said:
Is this the same woman that has been on Oprah several times? Actually, the one I am talking about had so many plastic surgeries, she ended up looking so bad like this one that Kalista has posted. This one, started this plastic surgery trip because her husband wanted her to make some improvments which she did to please him. She was actually a very beautiful woman to start off with. She had full, brown hair, a beautiful face, and by the time she finished, her hair had been dyed to a platinum blonde, straight and long, her face was so rubbery. She kept going with the plastic surgery because her husband told her to and if she didn't do what he said, he threatened to leave her. So, she was under his "spell" it seems and just kept going under the knife. If that was me? I would have let him leave. Now, she looks like she is suffering from being operated on so many times. She just couldn't be true to herself.

Did not we forgot about our appointment to consanlt with Plastic surgery doctor last week in downtown Providence ? We are going to have our breast implants. Our husbands will be thrilled. :naughty:

DoofusMama said:
why must you guys adversate people's lives..

is that YOUR business about Jocelyn? or others too..

we dont need to know their business.. its THEIR business and THEIR choices..

she want to have plastic surgeries.. I know its real get addict to it but its her CHOICE...

For exmaple.. some of you are gay or lesbians... telling their personal life.. BEFORE they werent.. AFTER they are..

some of us are fat people... telling their personal life.
BEFORE they werent fat.. AFTER they are..

Like Mel Gibson arrested for DUI.. he has his own life just like we people..
Like.. Lance Bass.. why people must tell their personal life.
its THEIR CHOICES.. and THEIR Mistakes they choose..

Left alone those people
Come on..

MOVE on guys.. MIND your own business..

I have to agree with you my friend on this, especially with Mel Gibson. My husband has been watching CNN news all day long, keeping up with the news in Israel and Lebanon, and all they have talked about is what happened to Mel Gibson. They are dragging this way too much!!! I wish they would just forget it and move on.

Kalista said:
Did not we forgot about our appointment to consanlt with Plastic surgery doctor last week in downtown Providence ? We are going to have our breast implants. Our husbands will be thrilled. :naughty:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I knew I forgot something!!!! But, I would definitely need an overhaul job!!!! Going under the knife like that, is a pretty scary decision for me to make. You're funny Kalista!!! :)

CODAchild said:
I have to agree with you my friend on this, especially with Mel Gibson. My husband has been watching CNN news all day long, keeping up with the news in Israel and Lebanon, and all they have talked about is what happened to Mel Gibson. They are dragging this way too much!!! I wish they would just forget it and move on.

If you are famous person. You would be in the media everywhere. Audience would love to know too much about your life, personal and family. They love you.

My friend is fan of Mel Gibson. She was breaking her heart when she heard that Mel is arrested for DUI.

Just like Congress Kennedy was reckless driver due to drug problem. He was on the media.

Britney Spears and her baby, etc.. etc...

According to Jocelyn, it is extremely scared for everyone ! I was shocked to seeing her on the TV to talk about plastic surgery just like Michael Jackson. Michael's nose melt down when he becomes too stressful with all the trail court.

Jocelyn and Michael s faces look like wax, they may escaped from the Wax Museum.

wildenstein.jpg
beavis.jpg

:ugh2:

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that she thought she was ugly before plastic surgery. I thought she was pretty. Now she is not pretty at all. I feel sorry for her husband. If I was him, I would be very freak out if I see her face. Her face look monster!
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that she thought she was ugly before plastic surgery. I thought she was pretty. Now she is not pretty at all. I feel sorry for her husband. If I was him, I would be very freak out if I see her face. Her face look monster!
She received almost 2 billion dollars would she divorced her husband Larry he was a no-good runaround with women everywhere so don't feel sorry for him

Back