Draw A House - A personality test

Roadrunner said:
Thought I'd give it a shot at doing this and this is what I came up with:

"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life."

a mansion???? :Ohno: :giggle:

Now this is definitely my dream house!!!
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Attachments

• LogCabin1.gif
    LogCabin1.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 12
RebelGirl said:
Now this is definitely my dream house!!!
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Nice house, but umm...where's the swimming pool? :D

Roadrunner said:
Nice house, but umm...where's the swimming pool? :D

Don't want a swimming pool.. when my daughter was 2.. I was watching her then i looked away for a few second and turned to look for her.. i found her floating with her face in the water.. the lifeguard was only 1 foot away (he was sleeping), luckily in time i got her out and she was holding her breath for so long so no i don't want a pool in my backyard.. Also when i was pregnant with Jaci, i dreamed just about 90% of the time that Jaci had drowned.. so I just have a bad feeling..

*off-topic*

Oh, I'm sorry about that and I can almost understand how it must be or how it must feel when something like this happened in the past--you're very fortunate to have your daughter...btw, was the life-guard reprimanded for the incident?

Ok, no swimming pool...how about a basketball court, or tennis court, heck, why not a small race track for the adults to run their fancy go-carts and even a kiddie race track for the children? :D :lol:

I draw my house. :giggle: What do you think everyone? I aren't all that great, At least I tried....

I took the test and here's the results:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Attachments

• msndoll3752.gif
    msndoll3752.gif
    5 KB · Views: 8
RebelGirl said:
Don't want a swimming pool.. when my daughter was 2.. I was watching her then i looked away for a few second and turned to look for her.. i found her floating with her face in the water.. the lifeguard was only 1 foot away (he was sleeping), luckily in time i got her out and she was holding her breath for so long so no i don't want a pool in my backyard.. Also when i was pregnant with Jaci, i dreamed just about 90% of the time that Jaci had drowned.. so I just have a bad feeling..

Oh dear, that must been scary for you as a mom, I don't blame you for not having a pool... I don't know what I would have done if I ever see one of my children were floating in the pool with their face in the water....

I'm glad you got your daughter out before it was too late ....

Please forgive me for going a bit off the topic here....:ily:

I had fun with it so I decide to draw something else beside a house. AllDeaf been my second forum and I am still with them, so I decide to show off AllDeaf! :rofl:

Attachments

• xmasrack.gif
    xmasrack.gif
    4 KB · Views: 9
Here's my house I made. A house in the forest. I should have added the grass and the sky...but that's all right...:P

`
144059.gif

It is truly fun to doing that! :D :thumb:

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You are a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Attachments

• 144124.gif
    144124.gif
    4 KB · Views: 1
Back