WWIII has begin?

There seems to be a history of this kind of pattern in the Koreas, so big chance "nothing" will happen.

My hubby is a VA Vet...he would enlist if we do go to WWIII so pls tell me this is not coming true.

I thought there can't be WWIII as it will end very quickly due to so many countries possessing nuclear weapons.

Hell, I'm so worried about this whole thing.
I can't imagine how people must feel in south korea right now...
I'm sure there are a lot of people who are just asking "when" and not "will it.."
How glad I am I've never had to feel that way T_T

*scared-as-hell*

For WWIII to happen, if NK goes to war with SK, then China has the backing for NK, so the Chinese will once again help them like they did last time. Then Russia will also back them as well, once a Commie, always a Commie.

Then who knows what will spill in after them that could be the final chain of reaction that turns into WWIII??

Another chain of reaction scenario would be if Israeli's Air Force struck against Iran's nuke facilities that could very well start WWIII with the entire Middle East and or the Muslim Nations.

Yiz

nothing will really happen unless china and the USA are willing to duke it out. NK and SK are hiding behind their respective big brothers. would be nice if china and the usa can agree to let NK and SK finally settle their differences with conventional weapons and we both stay out of it

For WWIII to happen, if NK goes to war with SK, then China has the backing for NK, so the Chinese will once again help them like they did last time. Then Russia will also back them as well, once a Commie, always a Commie.

Then who knows what will spill in after them that could be the final chain of reaction that turns into WWIII??

Another chain of reaction scenario would be if Israeli's Air Force struck against Iran's nuke facilities that could very well start WWIII with the entire Middle East and or the Muslim Nations.

Yiz

China and Russia are not supporting NK. Russia is a NATO member so Russia has to fight against NK.

China and Russia are not supporting NK. Russia is a NATO member so Russia has to fight against NK.
Russia is a member of NATO but S. Korea is not.

NATO - Member countries

NATO is for North Atlantic Treaty Organization; the Korean peninsula doesn't touch the North Atlantic.

Maybe you're thinking of the UN? That is the organization responsible for defending S. Korea.

They are already technically at war. They have been under the signed ceasefire agreement to suspend the fighting.

Russia is a member of NATO but S. Korea is not.

NATO - Member countries

NATO is for North Atlantic Treaty Organization; the Korean peninsula doesn't touch the North Atlantic.

Maybe you're thinking of the UN? That is the organization responsible for defending S. Korea.

Russia are not fully membership of Nato but partnership for peace country.

Obama let airfield ship go there later this week for exercising.

Back