Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes fake or real? You decide.

Isnt there a law against misleading or defrauding the public about these
contests? Like at PCH..does somebody really win the big money?? i wonder...
I would love to know the truth.....heh....

ravensteve1961 said:
Then how come back in the 1950s we didnt have all kinds of taxes? Back in the 1950s you would go down to a 7-11 store and buy a small bag of potato chips for 25 cents AND NOT ONE PENNY MORE!! Plus we didnt have taxes on telephone bills,Water Bils,Electric bills or even a repair bill on your car. The only taxes people pay back in the 1950s was INCOME, FICA AND ON PROPERTY
If yall would subscribe to the limbaugh letter you would know what kind of mess
the democrats are doing with your tax dollar

Oh Good Grief Ravensteve, It would be nice to live in the past, but we don't anymore so time to move on shall we? And stop pointing fingers at the democrats. Ugh! I am this close blocking your pity sorry ass this darn close so either stop complaining or get ur sorry ass out of AllDeaf cuz you really freggin annoying me. :barf:

ravensteve1961 said:
Wanna get this tax code changed? Vote republican!

Actually it should be said this way, if you want this tax changed send your complain to Bush! ;) ...

ravensteve1961 said:
Id talk to angel before doing that.

Is ^Angel^ your mother? My gosh Ravensteve, What happened to you? What happen to the sweet Ravensteve who was nice for a week and then went back to the Old complainer? :roll:

ravensteve1961 said:
No,But shes the most sweetest cutest person here at AD! :)

The most sweetest? I dunno about that, but that was really nice thing to say about me... :Oops: :hug: ...

ravensteve1961 said:
No,But shes the most sweetest cutest person here at AD! :)

ummm... How come I don't believe you? I think you just saying that to have her save you from getting banned... I am sure you wouldn't admit it hon. :laugh2:

I really do mean it.Its too damn bad roadrunner has her. Hes very very lucky to have a woman like angel as his soulmate.

ravensteve1961 said:
I really do mean it.Its too damn bad roadrunner has her. Hes very very lucky to have a woman like angel as his soulmate.

Be careful RavenSteve, RR will ban ya. :eek:

Fly Free said:
HALF qq i thought the tax was more in the neighborhood of abt 20% out of the entire winnings qq :confused:
Yes sweetie, Im afraid it's true....

I know it's really sucks.. Like I always said.. U are winning a pecie of Paper... Money is a paper.. we are wasting the tree because of this..

Mostly of people think money is the COOLEST for the life.. i would like to agree but it will be only short term not forever.. :roll:

Back