To these people who dont believe Global Warming..

Taurus

Reaction score
Can you explain me why you dont believe it?

:hmm: I am curious about your point of views..

It shocks me when I found out that there are many people out there dont believe it.. It made me wondering why you/they are thinking that way..

I think you're slightly confused. I think it's more accurate to say that Global Warming is real but it is NOT largely caused by men. That is what I believe. I don't believe this global warming is largely caused by men nor can we fix it. All these green friendly stuff.... if we adopt it today for a year, the Earth will not benefit from this immediately or anytime soon.

In short.... Global Warming = natural phenomenon. if you will - an unexplained mysterious power of nature

Humans cause Global Warming. PBS, History, Discovery, and other TV stations showed the film Documentaries telling us it is! There are hundreds of Video (DVDs) telling us it is! There are thousands and thousands of reports telling us it is! There are more than 50 nations are affecting by Global Warming telling us it is! Four famous authors and scientists received Noble Prize on Global Warming telling us it is. Al Gore and other famous leaders telling us it is. I mean, SO MANY... I mean thousands and thousands of people saying so.

Simply, United States is the one of FEW nations are not listening. US people don't believe in it. They keep polluting, no question. Why? US government told us it is "normal" and told us not to worry. Everything will take care of it. They are just like cows, they will believe anything what the government says.

If you are really looking up closely to other nations why they are screaming because they are affecting by it. England, Northern European, France, Spain, Canada, Japan, Australia are working so hard to keep Mother Earth clean in their own countries. China is finally doing something with their country. They felt the impact and they knew they had to do something with it, so they did.

I think it has to do with Attitudes among US people. Nations show they do care of Mother Earth.

Endy, I was going to make a serious reply but after seeing "Gore" in your message, I just knew it was hopeless.:lol:

I think you're slightly confused. I think it's more accurate to say that Global Warming is real but it is NOT largely caused by men. That is what I believe. I don't believe this global warming is largely caused by men nor can we fix it. All these green friendly stuff.... if we adopt it today for a year, the Earth will not benefit from this immediately or anytime soon.

In short.... Global Warming = natural phenomenon. if you will - an unexplained mysterious power of nature

You're confused, little grasshopper.
It is because we are using gasoline and the smog that comes out the cars actually amplifies the sun ray's light that heats up Earth. It is getting worse and worse, I believe that the sky will be red and water will be evaporated, all the ices in the north and the south will be gone. UNLESS, we use oil for different reasons and use a different resource for our transportation. Not only USA are "cows" but others as well that profits in Oil.

Humans cause Global Warming. PBS, History, Discovery, and other TV stations showed the film Documentaries telling us it is! There are hundreds of Video (DVDs) telling us it is! There are thousands and thousands of reports telling us it is! There are more than 50 nations are affecting by Global Warming telling us it is! Four famous authors and scientists received Noble Prize on Global Warming telling us it is. Al Gore and other famous leaders telling us it is. I mean, SO MANY... I mean thousands and thousands of people saying so.

Simply, United States is the one of FEW nations are not listening. US people don't believe in it. They keep polluting, no question. Why? US government told us it is "normal" and told us not to worry. Everything will take care of it. They are just like cows, they will believe anything what the government says.

If you are really looking up closely to other nations why they are screaming because they are affecting by it. England, Northern European, France, Spain, Canada, Japan, Australia are working so hard to keep Mother Earth clean in their own countries. China is finally doing something with their country. They felt the impact and they knew they had to do something with it, so they did.

I think it has to do with Attitudes among US people. Nations show they do care of Mother Earth.

oh lord...... allow me to clarify it for you. European countries are FAR more liberal than USA. Of course I'm not surprised they're quick to jump on bandwagon heading to...... euro-Woodstock Festival :laugh2: If they really care about Earth.... then they shouldn't have cut down their forests, eh? Well too late... they already lost nearly all of their forests and agriculture. Tsk tsk tsk..... :nono: They're just feeling a spank NOW for raping their land (not Earth) for centuries and USA is not even close to that severe level. We're fine. We have plenty of lands, pristine nature, etc... and we have better regulations and our agriculture sector is fine. Europe should not be lecturing us on this when they have nearly no green field left. Oh btw - if Europe really cares about Earth... then why do they have a total of 197+ nuclear power plants and 13 more under construction? :hmm: USA has only 104. There are about 439 nuclear power plants in the world now.

As for Japan - they're a clean freak. They like clean surrounding. Japan is a very small country with a very limited space for its population. I'm sure they do not want to smell landfills close to their mega city. That's why they're being efficient & clean. It's a direct response & adaption to their current living situation. NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING.

As for China - it's their surrounding that are showing serious, immediate impacts... from POLLUTION due to poor regulations. Factories spewing out junks into the river - hence "the Yellow River"... Factories spewing out junks into air - thus Shanghai, Beijing, etc. are coughing. Lack of regulations and poor oversight resulting in thousand of kids being sicked and killed from melamine and lead in their toys and baby foods. As you can see - Global Warming has nothing to do with it. NOTHING.

oh btw - Yes I'm aware of "thousand of people" including authors, scientists, countries, tv channels telling us about Global Warming but like Presidential Candidate races... things said by scientific community can be taken out of context, distorted, exaggerated, etc by media and overly-zealous tree huggers. They do not truly understand the complicated check-and-balance system of Earth. You think what scientific community said is easy for Joe the Plumber to understand? You think they explained it in one simple sentence?

They merely said "yes the global warming is real" but what people do not understand is their lengthily explanation of causes and effects. Easy for media and politicians (Al Gore) to scare the public. "oooo the poor polar standing on one little piece of ice as the result of of long traffic jams and you using up one too many toilet papers!!!"

I don't believe Global Warmin' -- it has to be somethin' else.

No doubt Sarah Palin believes global warming is just God hugging us closer. :lol:

I am neutral believe in global warming. Not 100 % believe in. Our Earth need reduce the greenhouse. People thought it was Bush's faulted on war. I don't believe it. God is in control the earth. He created of Earth and all planet, sun, moon and stars. I trust in God is in control the earth. I don't need to worry or panic about global warming. Earth is very eldest about 20 million years old. Life is too short to worry and panic. :roll:

Whatever is the cause, its happening out there. You dont need to be scientist to see its effects. Everybody witnesses climate changes in their local area.

-

Whatever is the cause, its happening out there. You dont need to be scientist to see its effects. Everybody witnesses climate changes in their local area.

-

For Southern California, it's hotter than usual. Up to 90 degrees. ZZZ.

I believe in global warming, earth is 4 billions years old and formed from evolution.

Sunlight has gotten worse in many decade, also I feel like more hotter than in 90's.

I believe in global warming, earth is 4 billions years old and formed from evolution.

Sunlight has gotten worse in many decade, also I feel like more hotter than in 90's.

Yep, because the sun comes closer to the earth every year, so hopefully scientists or NASA come up with new ways or idea how to prevent that from happen if the sun ever get any closer to the earth. I think we are okay for now. :) :wave:

Yep, because the sun comes closer to the earth every year, so hopefully scientists or NASA come up with new ways or idea how to prevent that from happen if the sun ever get any closer to the earth. I think we are okay for now. :) :wave:

We aren't going to stop the course of the sun approaching Earth. We are looking for another habitant planets and redevelop there.

We aren't going to stop the course of the sun approaching Earth. We are looking for another habitant planets and redevelop there.

I never said we can stop the sun coming closer to the earth. But I did say I hope scientists or NASA come up with a plan to help the earth being damage from the sun harmful rays. Even it that was true to live on another habitant planets, than that great unless there is water and air on the other planets. There are no possible guarantees yet if that happen unless it was safe to live on another planets. I can only believe time will tell. Just don't know when yet. :cool2:

Back