Make Easy Money Selling Love

Nesmuth

Reaction score
No, not what some perverts here would think.

You can go to a craft supply store and get large sticks and make the I Love You hand sign using only 5 sticks. Paint them and sell them to make easy money.

Not a gimmick. Look at the picture below.

Richard

Attachments

• Picture 45.jpg
    Picture 45.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 111
Cool but I looked at it and seems don't look great!?

But
Great creative that you have.!! :):):)

Sorry, not interested...

Plus seems that your encourage more deafies to snoop that low by selling em to hearing people and of course, you know how hearing people look down! Ain't my style!

diehardbiker,

There's a saying;

"The way out is a long way down" and it works whether you like it or not.

Richard

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I know that there are plenty of girls that "sell love" on the corner in the city!!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: I do't think any popsicle sticks are involved!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Um . . . I've had love for sale for years and years, but most ladies are "just looking" and the few who buy seem to want huge rebates are double their money back. Sigh.

You know the age-old question, "How much wood would a woodie sell, if a woodie would sell wood?"

I wood think lots, woodn't you?

You know the age-old question, "How much wood would a woodie sell, if a woodie would sell wood?"

Love that creative way u play with English!!! :)

*cough* I smell bs!

You love destroy Deaf Community... Truth tell you go look DEAFREAD.

He's not very nice to everyone Deaf Community and insulting Deaf people who have poorly grammar or not good educational English. He telling AGB about Deaf people.

He is not moral supporter for Deaf Community. He is mixing signals..
Don't listen him!

Whew! Because her drive-by was right after a discussion of my posts, for a second there I thought GalaxyAngel was aiming at me. Sure glad it was some other smelly BSer she was after, ha ha ha.

I think if you go to the corner they'll tell you $20!!! LOL

Whew! Because her drive-by was right after a discussion of my posts, for a second there I thought GalaxyAngel was aiming at me. Sure glad it was some other smelly BSer she was after, ha ha ha.

hahaha, This is tooo funny!!!!

It was a close shot, wasnt it? :giggle:

Back