One of key to eat will live long...

Good deal! My doctor is wrong and I am destined to be a centenarian!

Bacon? How does she know that bacon makes her life last long?

Bacon is very health and it's good fat. Don't confused with bacon hamburger which it is not health and bad fat, just rid of bread.

http://bacontoday.com/top-10-reasons-bacon-is-actually-healthy-for-you/

We are on paleo and we feels so great and rid fat and build muscles so easy.
Paleo-food-pyramid.png

A person genetic makeup play a big role in how long a person. Bacon has nothing to do with his person living longer. I had plenty of clients that where 100 years old and some 102 yo and they did not eat raw bacon every day. I had some clients that been married 80 years and they 100 yo.

A person genetic makeup play a big role in how long a person. Bacon has nothing to do with his person living longer.

I'm tired of people who live long time tells you their secret key to living longer, for example drinking red wine everyday or drinking coffee, etc. I think it is more likely genetic thing is the key to living longer. The rats have various lifespans due to genetic variations. My pet rats were fed the similar diet and some live longer and others life shorter.

I'm tired of people who live long time tells you their secret key to living longer, for example drinking red wine everyday or drinking coffee, etc. I think it is more likely genetic thing is the key to living longer. The rats have various lifespans due to genetic variations. My pet rats were fed the similar diet and some live longer and others life shorter.

Dunno about genetic variations. I think it has to more to do with mental/emotional/psychological health maybe?

I.e., optimistic people tend to live longer, don't they. Probably the same goes for pets.

Dunno about genetic variations. I think it has to more to do with mental/emotional/psychological health maybe?

I.e., optimistic people tend to live longer, don't they. Probably the same goes for pets.

Yep, that too.

Not really, I had clients that where not optimistic people that where in their
90's . There are a lot nasty people that live a long time. I had a client that had Alzheimer and she lived to be in her 90's . She had no idea what her emotional feeling where anymore . It was very sad.

Bacon is very health and it's good fat. Don't confused with bacon hamburger which it is not health and bad fat, just rid of bread.

We are on paleo and we feels so great and rid fat and build muscles so easy.
Paleo-food-pyramid.png

Where did you hear this, you are very much so mistaken. Bacon fat is saturated fat, all meat fat is saturated fat, which is bad fat. Poly and mono unsaturated fat, like you will find in olive oil, nuts and avocados is good fat. Plant fat=good, animal fat=bad. Coconut oil is technically a saturated fat, but it's a better option over butter, also saturated fat, because the fatty chains are more easily broken down. How you can tell the difference between saturated and unsaturated fat? If it sits at room temperature and is solid, and must heated up to liquify it is a saturated, bad, fat. Now cocnut oil will liguify with very little heat, you put some in your palm and it will liquify just from your 98 degree body, because the fatty chains are more easily broken down.

I'm going to hope you were just kidding, but my little fat lectures whether you were joking or serious. Okay I was lazy, I just read the link, and btw it does not say that it is "good" fat, it says bacon has less fat than some cuts of beef and that it has more protien than fish.
Regardless I love me some bacon and will have it sometimes :D But not in the morning, I do a big "breakfast" at night, my stomach cannot handle all that grease first thing in the morning. nope nope nope That pyramid is whacked. The nuts should be with the healthy fats, and meat should not be in
"healthy" fats at all but should just be a protein part of the pyramid. Who the hell came up with this stuff???? I mean butter, BUTTER is in there as a "healthy" fat, that's just crazy.

So what about others say that bacon is bad for you? Who would you trust?

Most of my friends who freak with work out and nice muscles. They told me same story about that. They use paleo diet. Most MMA fighters use paleo diet too.

My uncle drinks red wine almost everyday for many years and he is 95 years old and he still work financials for winery company and garden outside as hobby. He looks like 70's to me. He don't believe in retire and he think retire is waste of time and do nothing at home.

Where did you hear this, you are very much so mistaken. Bacon fat is saturated fat, all meat fat is saturated fat, which is bad fat. Poly and mono unsaturated fat, like you will find in olive oil, nuts and avocados is good fat. Plant fat=good, animal fat=bad. Coconut oil is technically a saturated fat, but it's a better option over butter, also saturated fat, because the fatty chains are more easily broken down. How you can tell the difference between saturated and unsaturated fat? If it sits at room temperature and is solid, and must heated up to liquify it is a saturated, bad, fat. Now cocnut oil will liguify with very little heat, you put some in your palm and it will liquify just from your 98 degree body, because the fatty chains are more easily broken down.

I'm going to hope you were just kidding, but my little fat lectures whether you were joking or serious. Okay I was lazy, I just read the link, and btw it does not say that it is "good" fat, it says bacon has less fat than some cuts of beef and that it has more protien than fish.
Regardless I love me some bacon and will have it sometimes :D But not in the morning, I do a big "breakfast" at night, my stomach cannot handle all that grease first thing in the morning. nope nope nope That pyramid is whacked. The nuts should be with the healthy fats, and meat should not be in
"healthy" fats at all but should just be a protein part of the pyramid. Who the hell came up with this stuff???? I mean butter, BUTTER is in there as a "healthy" fat, that's just crazy.

(sigh)

No, it was not mistaken. I learned from paleo diet. The pyramid works perfect for me. I used eat bread and corn a lot and it gave tummy upset all time, feel blah, and so weak so easy. So I switched to paleo diet and no more tummy upset. I eat 4 bacons and 4 eggs every monring. Feels GREAT and gave me more protein enough for diesel technician as heavy duty semi-truck and work out.

Bread or meat? Which more health for you?

I use ghee, coconut, and olive oil as "button" for cooking everything. I sometimes use Kerrygold Butter, the kind where cows feed on grass in open-pasture field without being fed with grains.

(sigh)

No, it was not mistaken. I learned from paleo diet. The pyramid works perfect for me. I used eat bread and corn a lot and it gave tummy upset all time, feel blah, and so weak so easy. So I switched to paleo diet and no more tummy upset. I eat 4 bacons and 4 eggs every monring. Feels GREAT and gave me more protein enough for diesel technician as heavy duty semi-truck and work out.

Bread or meat? Which more health for you?

I use ghee, coconut, and olive oil as "button" for cooking everything. I sometimes use Kerrygold Butter, the kind where cows feed on grass in open-pasture field without being fed with grains.

No, you are very much so mistaken that the fat in bacon is "good" fat, the link you posted doesn't even say that it's good fat, it says bacon has less fat than some cuts of beef. That's it. I don't know why you're asking about bread, because I didn't say thing about bread. But fyi, I don't eat meuch bread, or any grains really. If I do, I try to eat it early in the day because the only way for your body to store the glucose broken down from carbs, esp strachy carbs, is storing it as fat, but if you use the glucose right away you don't have to worry about it so much.

No, you are very much so mistaken that the fat in bacon is "good" fat, the link you posted doesn't even say that it's good fat, it says bacon has less fat than some cuts of beef. That's it. I don't know why you're asking about bread, because I didn't say thing about bread. But fyi, I don't eat meuch bread, or any grains really. If I do, I try to eat it early in the day because the only way for your body to store the glucose broken down from carbs, esp strachy carbs, is storing it as fat, but if you use the glucose right away you don't have to worry about it so much.

I had to ask you about bread since you think pyramid is whacked. animal fat= good and bread fat = bad in my view of point.

Most vegan (without eat bread too) people are awful skinny and plant don't give you build muscles unlike meat.

If you think bacon is not good fat then prove it!

I had to ask you about bread since you think pyramid is whacked. animal fat= good and bread fat = bad.

If you think bacon is not good fat then prove it!

Here's a huge clue about what kind of fat bacon has.....animal fat is saturated fat. But here's a 3 page article from webMD explaining the difference between good fat (unsaturated) and bad fat (saturated). You'd think that would be enough for you, saturated is bad, unsaturated is good. But whatever man here you go.

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/good-fats-bad-fats

Saturated fat is concentrated in fatty meats, and full-fat dairy foods including cheese, ice cream, and whole milk. Animal foods supply most saturated fat in our diet. But highly saturated vegetable fats such as coconut oil, palm, palm kernel oil, and cocoa butter are also unhealthy. They're widely used in packaged foods including milk chocolate, cookies, crackers, and snack chips.

google man, it's a wonderful tool.

Now prove to me, show me something that actually says that bacon is good fat, because if you read your own link you might find that it does not say that bacon is good fat.

Top 10 Reasons Bacon Is Actually HEALTHY For You!
by Boss Hog

OK, well, the extremely biased opinions of the various “beef boards, fish factions, and chicken coalition’s” have had their free reign for the last 50 years, so I think it’s finally time to hear what the actual doctors, nutritionists, University studies and medical tests have to say on the matter of bacon’s nutritional benefits to our health.

Here is a list of the Top 10 Reasons why bacon is actually healthy for you!

Pork Powered Protein: The protein found in bacon is extremely valuable to maintaining our energy levels and a fully functioning, healthy body, with a minimum of those nasty, waist, thigh and butt expanding, fat building carbohydrates.

Bacon’s Blood Balancing Bounty: Several university and medical center studies have shown that including bacon as a regular, moderate pat of one’s diet, actually naturally works to lower the bodies blood pressure and blood sugar levels, helping to prevent and / or alleviate the effects of diabetes, as well as heart disease, stroke and heart attack.

Flushing Fat With Flavorful, Friendly Flesh: While people have heard horror stories for years that bacon is full of harmful fat and after all, if you are what you eat, who wants to be a PIG? But the facts are completely the opposite, as bacon helps to fully satiate our appetite with high protein / low carb energy, helping the body lose weight, raise one’s metabolism and build leaner, stronger muscles.

Bacon actually has less total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol than many popular cuts of beef and chicken. While some fish has less fat and cholesterol than bacon, bacon has more protein power and does not contain toxins such mercury.

Bacon’s Brain Building Business: Bacon is chock full of a very important nutrient called “choline,” which helps increase our intelligence and memory, from conception to Senior Status, and has been shown in University studies to help fight off the debilitating effects of Alzheimer’s Disease and other chronic mental impairments.

Bacon Let’s You “Pig Out” On Essential Vitamins & Minerals: Bacon provides us with substantial amounts of the important, necessary vitamins and minerals our bodies need to function healthfully. From bacon, we receive: 65% of our Recommended Daily Intake of Thiamin (Vitamin B1) as well as 47% of our Niacin (Vitamin B3), 38% of our Vitamin B12, 36% of our Zinc, 24% of our Vitamin B6, 22% of our Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 22% of our Phosphorus, 10% of our Pantothenate, 10% of our Magnesium, 9% of our Iron and the Protein to fat balance in bacon is actually 4 to 1, which is one of the highest protein to fat balances found in any meat, fish or fowl found on Earth.

Effective Mood Elevator: Bacon makes you feel happy, satisfied, blissful, which greatly reduces stress in our lives and effectively relieves the negative effects of frustration, self deprivation and sense of lack in ones existence.

Nitrates and Nitrites – Now Non-Issues: The fact is, while it is true that nitrates and nitrites are unhealthy for your body, what most pro -veggie, chicken and fish nutritionists fail to tell you is that you can easily avoid nitrates and nitrites by simply (A) not burning / charring / over cooking your bacon or by (B) Baking your bacon in the oven.

Some people also choose to avoid nitrates and nitrites by (C) cooking their bacon in the microwave, however, some medical research shows a strong correlation between micro-waved proteins (all meats and proteins, from beef to fish, from cheese to eggs and even milk) and cancers caused by protein mutation under the conditions of microwave bombardment, so we recommend using the oven, 400 degrees, 8 to 10 minutes per side.

P.S. if you always include some dairy and citrus in your bacon meal, the vitamins A, D and E work to effectively prevent conversion of “nitrates and nitrites into dangerously toxic “nitrosamines” in the stomach, rendering them harmless to the body.

Bacon Power Now Expands To Our Vehicles and Industry: Yes, believe it or not, a company in The United Kingdom, TMI Foods has already successfully found a way to use bacon fat / grease to manufacture a powerful, low emission, minimal pollution, environmentally friend, all-natural, bio-diesel fuel that can be used to effectively and inexpensively run anything from motor vehicles to turbines and from the various engines of industry to illuminating and empowering generators. That’s right … Pig Power now also means “Power To The People!”

Universally Beloved Flavor Enhancer: Because bacon tastes so amazingly awesome, we’re a LOT more willing to set many of our finicky ways aside to enthusiastically eat many of the boring, icky, lack-luster, “so called,” healthy, nutritious food items that are supposedly good for us, as long as they come wrapped in bacon or with lots of bacon bits broken up and served with or within them.

While We Heart Bacon – Bacon Heart’s Your Heart: While people over the years have mistakenly made jokes about bacon being a leading contributor to heart disease, actually there are in fact, several studies that show that the Omega-3 Fatty Acids and “choline” found in bacon can actually protect the heart from developing detrimental problems, as well as actually help HEAL such anomalies, after they have occurred!

Unlike the Omega-3 Fatty Acids supplements derived from fish sources, the one’s that come from bacon aren’t chock fully of poisonous mercury, like most of the popular fish oil versions are. So bacon Omega-3 can not only help prevent heart disease, as well as lower your cholesterol, reduce inflammation and improve circulation, but also help you to avoid mercury and other toxic poisons being regularly spewed in our planet’s oceans.

Back