Samsung Galaxy Tablet

darkage

Reaction score
OP, I already posted it @ another thread- "out of many, One: android event is today" before this. but dont worry.. smile

1) This Sept 2nd, we will learn more about Samsung Galaxy Tablet. It is little smaller than Apple iPad. I seem that they will have front video like HTC EVO and Apple iPhone 4. I have no idea that they will market in the USA.

2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab Official Video: Here's What We Know - Yahoo! News

Samsung GALAXY Tab

Samsung Teases ‘Galaxy Tab’ Android Tablet Promo Video - Techland - TIME.com

1) Yeah I am exciting about Samsung tab. I honest with you, my hopeful: SAMTAB hit in USA before 2011. But I have wait and see what apple will make announcement about the 7inch ipad, ipod touch 4G, etc in next month.

2) Thank you for links, ;)

Samtab and iPad comparsion

4923439213886bca43e7b.jpg

People still use ICQ? Wow. I used to use that one when it was all the rage back in the ol' days.

I got SamTab7

sc20101112004743alldeaf.png

sc20101113112138c.png

I can read it very clear without zoom or whatever..

sc20101112181812c.png

Wow champion! I chat with my friends on Oversized IM client as easily without read issues.

I am admit that SamTab isn't IPAD killer, but the Colored Nook Killer or/ the lowed andriod tablet killer! And IPAD's brower is more smooth and flawless than SamTab's browser. But Its impressed me that Samsung made UI, Virtual Keyboard and others on their own. Tab7 is great for E-Reader, E-Mail, watch youtube, IM cleint. However I didnt give a try on Video to Video but will give a try in events.. I will keep you post in future.

This isn't intend to replace Laptop or Netbook, but could be replace PMP, whatever.. So, You can check many reviews out there.

sc20101112004743alldeaf.png

sc20101113112138c.png

I can read it very clear without zoom or whatever..

sc20101112181812c.png

Wow champion! I chat with my friends on Oversized IM client as easily without read issues.

I am admit that SamTab isn't IPAD killer, but the Colored Nook Killer or/ the lowed andriod tablet killer! And IPAD's brower is more smooth and flawless than SamTab's browser. But Its impressed me that Samsung made UI, Virtual Keyboard and others on their own. Tab7 is great for E-Reader, E-Mail, watch youtube, IM cleint. However I didnt give a try on Video to Video but will give a try in events.. I will keep you post in future.

This isn't intend to replace Laptop or Netbook, but could be replace PMP, whatever.. So, You can check many reviews out there.

Wow, You got new Samsung Galaxy Tab. You may install Tango app for using video calling.

Wow, You got new Samsung Galaxy Tab. You may install Tango app for using video calling.
Yeah,

img9795x800.jpg

TAB7 (left) and Vibrant (right).. :D I dont know if I kept Tab, because Tab and Vibrant running the same featured Android OS, but different verison and size like iTouch and iPAD. Tab has FFC, Vibrant hasn't. Tab is incapable phone, but Yes, Vibrant does. Tab is more easy to typing and read clearly than vibrant. Its good for whom have vision issues, IMO. I just play with it as experiment for a while till I reach my final decision..

EDIT: One thing, somewhere this forum: Fox had mentioned about flash runs on android which is sucks, Guess what? He is right.. I start to dislike Flash installed on mobile.. not battery issues, However it cause browser issues like slow.. Flash is much bloat or whatever you calll. HTML5 is best for mobile. Steve Job is right!

Anyway I gave a try Tango. I dislike tango..

Last edited:
I got latest infomation.

Time Thursday, November 18 · 10:00am - 1:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location The Z™ Headquarters Office
101 N. Garden St. (ZVRS Parking Lot behind the Building)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Deaf - Tampa Bay

More Info Want to see Z4 mobile now on Samsung Epic and Tab in Clearwater, FL!?!?

Free pizza and refreshments will be provided from 11:30AM to 1PM by The Z™. Meet our staff while you are checking out our headquarters.

You even will be able to try Z4 mobile hands on with a live demo with Sprint products:

• Samsung Epic
• Samsung Tab

You will get 2 free movie tickets from Sprint after experiencing the speed of Sprint 4G with Z4 mobile by the Sprint’s Mobile Marketing Van (MMV). You will even have a chance to win $4,000 from Sprint!

You will even be able to download beta Z4 mobile version right there on Samsung Epic and Tab before everyone else gets it later.

Last edited:
I got latest infomation.

Time Thursday, November 18 · 10:00am - 1:00pm

Location The Z™ Headquarters Office
101 N. Garden St. (ZVRS Parking Lot behind the Building)

Created By Deaf - Tampa Bay

More Info Want to see Z4 mobile now on Samsung Epic and Tab in Clearwater, FL!?!?

Free pizza and refreshments will be provided from 11:30AM to 1PM by The Z™. Meet our staff while you are checking out our headquarters.

You even will be able to try Z4 mobile hands on with a live demo with Sprint products:

• Samsung Epic
• Samsung Tab

You will get 2 free movie tickets from Sprint after experiencing the speed of Sprint 4G with Z4 mobile by the Sprint’s Mobile Marketing Van (MMV). You will even have a chance to win $4,000 from Sprint!

You will even be able to download beta Z4 mobile version right there on Samsung Epic and Tab before everyone else gets it later.
Yeah i had read it from ZVRS via FB..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQFJsHtmWN0]YouTube - Z4 Mobile for Samsung Tab and Epic[/ame]

Back