9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
Lets debate about facts and conspiracy theories on Pentagon.
No fighting please.
-I first watched three frames of video where part of Pentagon building attacked. I notice small cone appeared on right side of the screen. Sadly, it doesn't show whole plane NOR missile blow part of Pentagon building. It's hardly to prove it was plane or missile but there were people that witnessed the attack.(That's what I heard.) The government only showed three frames on that day. Eventually, they showed whole expect it still doesn't show which plane or missile attacked because they seem cut that part. I knew these camera can record each three seconds. there no way for plane to "not appear" on that frame really fast because it is big plane. Missile beat plane's speed. But again, it's only an conspiracy theory.
-I heard a rumor that government were behind it for some reasons. :hmm: So yeah, That's all I know. I hope you know more because I want to know more.

truthers, birthers, and deathers... they are just stupid.

No fighting please.
-I first watched three frames of video where part of Pentagon building attacked. I notice small cone appeared on right side of the screen. Sadly, it doesn't show whole plane NOR missile blow part of Pentagon building. It's hardly to prove it was plane or missile but there were people that witnessed the attack.(That's what I heard.) The government only showed three frames on that day. Eventually, they showed whole expect it still doesn't show which plane or missile attacked because they seem cut that part. I knew these camera can record each three seconds. there no way for plane to "not appear" on that frame really fast because it is big plane. Missile beat plane's speed. But again, it's only an conspiracy theory.
-I heard a rumor that government were behind it for some reasons. :hmm: So yeah, That's all I know. I hope you know more because I want to know more.

would you like to do cave exploring?

No fighting please.
Alright, now my question to you would be how do you expect them to keep mum about an elaborate conspiracy on the American soil seeing they couldn't even keep anything mum about a recent mission?

That horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp with Cloggy.

Clearly it is a case for Mulder and Scully.

Wow. I only wanted to just debate. No reason for everyone gets on my fucking back.

Who set you up to this? Who? WHO? :mad:

Wow. I only wanted to just debate. No reason for everyone gets on my fucking back.

that's how debate works! :confused:

Looks like you don't want to debate anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back