MVP = Mobile Video Phone

Hey everyone! It have INFO about MVP. Here it is.

The Mobile Video Phone™ (MVP™) from Hands On VRS® is the only phone you'll need for use at home, the office, and wherever you travel.

MVP™ delivers real mobility with a built-in battery, built-in WiFi, and even fantastic 8-person video calls. Sounds good!

Wired or Wireless.
Use your MVP™ with your high-speed Internet connection, or connect using built-in WiFi through your WiFi account. Make calls on-the-go!
Meetings Made Easy.

Have an ASL chat with up to eight of your co-workers at once! Your MVP™ makes it easy with VP-to-VP or VRS conversations.
Connect to Your TV.

Hook up your MVP™ and TV together for a powerful stay-at-home VP. Use the included remote to control it from your couch.
Real Mobile Calling.

Make and receive calls anywhere you go. The MVPTM's built-in battery and touch screen make it truly portable!
Your Video Calls Find You.

Stuck in traffic? When you're away from your MVP™, your callers leave a message through Purple Mail™, video messages that you can access from almost anywhere.
Easy to Use.

Gorgeous interface makes using MVP™ easy and fun!

Awesome MVP! I'll give you website of MVP if you are interested....what the heck! It's https://purpleticket.hovrs.com When you fill your new account and I'll give you a purple ticket when you pm me. :ty:

I already have purple tickent just need to collect more purple people lol

I'm already PURPLE! PM me your first and last name, and email address. That's all I need.

If someone haven't register for purple member contact me or Chervy via PM, and we will set you up.

Back