Culture language native

Thanks-smithtr- for agreeing that "computer screens can easily be divorced from reality".
That is the point.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Thanks-smithtr- for agreeing that "computer screens can easily be divorced from reality".
That is the point.

your welcome! I understand :D

:wave:we all have stuff we can work on and learn about it - most especially those that do not believe they do -

:wave:we all have stuff we can work on and learn about it - most especially those that do not believe they do -

that is true, people don't believe reason many time I Notice it people confused
evidence ASL syntax fluent on native mixing prove! somebodoy already aware,
newbie on member learn it how ASL users! that is important!

I have trouble understanding your posts but that's because I trouble understanding sign language syntax. And that because my first language is English

I learn alot from your posts :ty:

I also have to think to read ASL posts, but that is part of the reason I am here. I want to learn and having people demonstrate sign language syntax is awesome.

I agree. And it is kinda difficult for those of us who grew up hearing to think in concepts....We have words and such drilled into us from an early age it's hard to think any other way. ASL, at the moment, is difficult for me to read but I'm getting a hang of it, and learning how to put sentences together some. It's good practice. Thanks for keeping on writing how you do instead of drifting into the shadowy depths of the internet.

It is very important to recommend, newbie people know learn it ASL and Native syntax! that is important! Should be member know aware it

I told hearing people my friend I am recommend the wait for answer I hope be expect to advise impressive aware it hearing learn it! I am pretty hard work I tell everybody aware it label language native

Smith TR-forgot to ask you- if ASL is your "native language" when did you learn ESL-English as Second Language?

Hope you are satisfied-now- that Saskatoon is in Canada-even Facebook agrees. How did Saskatoon get to China in the first place? Have you checked with Brad Wall of "potash fame"- on the big news?

please no mroe dr.phil silly comedy bit off topic sorry

be attention reading carefu otherwise proper English and not ask me facebook apologized once time you know another thread
smae over and over many too many high Please another thread thank Respect!

this not Facebook but inappropriate reading

that is true, people don't believe reason many time I Notice it people confused
evidence ASL syntax fluent on native mixing prove! somebodoy already aware,
newbie on member learn it how ASL users! that is important!

Yes, it is important for newbies to learn ASL syntax. And you are doing a great job of teaching!

Smith TR-forgot to ask you- if ASL is your "native language" when did you learn ESL-English as Second Language?

Hope you are satisfied-now- that Saskatoon is in Canada-even Facebook agrees. How did Saskatoon get to China in the first place? Have you checked with Brad Wall of "potash fame"- on the big news?

He has already asked you to stop with your silliness and your disrespect. Are you really such an ass that you continue in spite of a polite request to stop?

Yes, it is important for newbies to learn ASL syntax. And you are doing a great job of teaching!

I am proud of teach to people!I am glad of their learn it! I am very happy! :D It is wonderful I am courage to native language, member SMF believe it my native language! It is true! I aware it impressive! whooot
they are learn it :) they understand my language!

Travis - I must say also, that in spite of having trouble understanding some of your posts and chat messages we have, I am learning more and more from you. Thanks you so much.

Travis - I must say also, that in spite of having trouble understanding some of your posts and chat messages we have, I am learning more and more from you. Thanks you so much.

your welcome I Hope be communication to ASL anything help better sound! you learn it my language :D I can help you teach! :D

I can problem troubleshooting, sometimes I can help you repeat understand!

I am proud of teach to people!I am glad of their learn it! I am very happy! :D It is wonderful I am courage to native language, member SMF believe it my native language! It is true! I aware it impressive! whooot
they are learn it :) they understand my language!

Yes, I can see that it makes you very excited to be able to teach people about ASL. I hope many, many more people learn from you! The more people who understand about ASL, the better!

Yes, I can see that it makes you very excited to be able to teach people about ASL. I hope many, many more people learn from you! The more people who understand about ASL, the better!

me too I am exciting i am pretty effort and support to communication lots of best thumb up :D member learn asl!

Your writing is an excellent illustration of how much difference there is between ASL and English. :cool2:

Your writing is an excellent illustration of how much difference there is between ASL and English. :cool2:

Thank, I am hard work posts :D I am continue ASL and English! I best do goal development to improve skills grow building increase

Back