Deaf Transsexual on YouTube

Hwy99

Reaction score
This is a deaf transsexual woman talking about the discimination against the transgenders.

[yt]oVjfCCC7tJ8[/yt]

I want to know where she find the fact about 25 deaf transsexual deaths?

Also you can find her other vlogs, she have one about her story being transsexual too.

Interesting! Her signs kinda like accents. She said 35 or 65 death not 25. Google it?

That would be 35 deaths, 20 Americans and 15 Europeans.
She's trying to sign in International Sign Language.

yeah.. she stated 35 death overall... 20 Americans deaf Death and 15 Deaf Europeans Death.

K75 is correct.

Ahh Okay...thanks for correction Galaxy and K75

It is a bit hard for me to understand her signs...sorta like accent same idea as people voice accent. Grin
yeah.. she stated 35 death overall... 20 Americans deaf Death and 15 Deaf Europeans Death.

K75 is correct.

K75 is correct.

Thank you guys for the correction, but was it true? Where did she find that information? That's my question..

I wonder same thing...I am not sure how to contact her and get information.

Wish we can contact with her lol..

Here's the link of the transexual deaths, but couldn't find anything about deaf transexual deaths. Very detailed information on that site, please check it out!

Transgender Death Statistics 1970 to 8/15/02 | U.S. | Violence | Transgender Crossroads

Wow that is really sad.. :( Hopefully it will go to zero someday. Thank you for the link, but wish it included the deaf transsexuals.

Two of my friends are transgenders...I support them... i respect them... i love them..

I am not member of Youtube (I haven't sign up) if you are, you can send her a message and ask her some questions.

Wish we can contact with her lol..

Wow that is really sad.. :( Hopefully it will go to zero someday. Thank you for the link, but wish it included the deaf transsexuals.

I did sent the message to her and she sent a message to me, but she seems like she can't give me any source but she told me she heard it from the "association queer" in the year of 2003 which 35 deaf transgenders died.

That's all what she said.

Two of my friends are transgenders...I support them... i respect them... i love them..

Oops I overlooked your post, yeah it's better to let them to be the gender they desire to be ratherly than let them suffer till they finally killed themselves. It's important that transgenders to know that their friends love them, it make them feel comfortable and safe, you know what I mean..

I read her vlog and seen on youtube. one of my friend met her before and she was nice lady when she was in usa for rad conference. not recent one, i think last two years ago.

I read her vlog and seen on youtube. one of my friend met her before and she was nice lady when she was in usa for rad conference. not recent one, i think last two years ago.

Wow small world, isn't it? :)

Back