Finally...a keyboard for Gamecube

S

SyrOrange

here it is:

powerboard_packshot_large.jpg

Finally i can talk on Phantasy Star Online.

Powerboard keyboard

the news started here:

Information about Powerboard

thats cool but the one made by ascII available in japan looks much more cooler but it seems like the only way to get it is to import it :( or grab it off somebodys hands whenever they are selling it i ve seen it around here for $75 on another board ...

yup i agree with ya pso its highly doubtful that nintendo will make keyboards :( oh well ...get the asc ii if u can i will get one myself !

Originally posted by dojosky
yup i agree with ya pso its highly doubtful that nintendo will make keyboards :( oh well ...get the asc ii if u can i will get one myself !

I will get the Powerboard keyboard cause i want to type on a real keyboard not a weird hybrid of GCN controller and keyboard.

got it ? 3rd party accessories usually sucks but lets see how this one does ! but yea no difference asc II products are still 3 rd party made ! oh well

Originally posted by dojosky
got it ? 3rd party accessories usually sucks but lets see how this one does ! but yea no difference asc II products are still 3 rd party made ! oh well

that one is a lot easier to use than ASCII.

I saw EGM magazine from Jan 2002. When I was clean up my apt befor move, ofc... however, I just realize there is another keyboard - bit better... combine joystick and keyboard. What do you think?. :D I better find the pix....

Levi, shut up, you're anti-nintendo, eh? :o

Originally posted by illustrator
I saw EGM magazine from Jan 2002. When I was clean up my apt befor move, ofc... however, I just realize there is another keyboard - bit better... combine joystick and keyboard. What do you think?. :D I better find the pix....

Levi, shut up, you're anti-nintendo, eh? :o

actually everyone hated that kind of keyboard.

Back