Metal Gear Solid 3 coming to gamecube

Originally posted by PSORules79
I never said link was a elf, moron. Don't you remember what Alex said ? keep your business off this forum, got it ?

Excuse me, you needed buying a big glasses.. I never said you told me that link is an elf... show me where I said that you said...

Beside, I suggested you should be reconsidering before you cheap, trashed talking on me... I host this general video game forum and old version general video game fourm too. STFU.

ask alex if you dont beleive me...

Last edited:
Then you're not that smart, Def.

what does that supposed mean? What does that has do with my post?

I rented a X box system plus a game for 5 days. It's $23 bucks including tax... I never pay despoit cause I have a vaild credit card... Dont tell me I am wrong...

Beside, you cant tell raiden what to do and what not to do. He has a right to having an expression his opinions. As I said, Mr smartass, you cant agrue with their opinions.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Lmao at blockbuster? Lmao its $19.99 dollars for 5 days with one game. no deposit... just have a vaild credit card or $50 bucks depoist holds...

it's still required a deposit.

Originally posted by illustrator
it's still required a deposit.

I guess its vary blockbuster stores. Cause my local bockbuster doesnt required a deposit if I have a vaild credit card...

Excuse me, you needed buying a big glasses.. I never said you told me that link is an elf... show me where I said that you said...

Beside, I suggested you should be reconsidering before you cheap, trashed talking on me... I host this general video game forum and old version general video game fourm too. STFU.

ask alex if you dont beleive me...

you're talking out of your ass.

I bet you never even played Ocarina of Time.

I guess its vary blockbuster stores. Cause my local bockbuster doesnt required a deposit if I have a vaild credit card...

i don't need to rent when it's cheaper to own a gamecube and just pay 6 bucks for one rental game at blockbuster.

you're talking out of your ass.

I bet you never even played Ocarina of Time.

Of course I did play Zedla OOT. in fact , I beat it. If you dont beleive me and then I will provide a picture. Once I post it withpicutre So i owned you for good lol

what does that supposed mean? What does that has do with my post?

I rented a X box system plus a game for 5 days. It's $23 bucks including tax... I never pay despoit cause I have a vaild credit card... Dont tell me I am wrong...

Beside, you cant tell raiden what to do and what not to do. He has a right to having an expression his opinions. As I said, Mr smartass, you cant agrue with their opinions.

I can since Alex said a debate is good.

Of course I did play Zedla OOT. in fact , I beat it. If you dont beleive me and then I will provide a picture. Once I post it withpicutre So i owned you for good lol

ok tell me how does Ocarina of Time end and how does it fit in with Wind Waker ?

No TIME TRAVEL bullshit, please.

ok tell me how does Ocarina of Time end and how does it fit in with Wind Waker ?

No TIME TRAVEL bullshit, please.

ZELDA%20OOT%20HE%20001.jpg

ZELDA%20OOT%20HE%20002.jpg

ZELDA%20OOT%20HE%20003.jpg

ZELDA%20OOT%20HE%20004.jpg

ZELDA%20OOT%20HE%20005.jpg

Of course , Zelda OOT has a travel time. The ending story, the princess and One secert guy/or lady said keep an ocarina whever you like.. IN zelda OOT, How? use an Ocarina of time where it takes you to the future( 10 to 15 years future) when you're adult. its called travel time.

Now, it looks like you got :Owned: By DefMATRIXense :)

Hey, I dont want to agure with you okay.. youre cool guy.. :)

i didn't ask for the story in Ocarina of Time i asked you HOW THE WIND WAKER TIES IN WITH OCARINA OF TIME, got it ?

BTW, the future in Ocarina of Time is seven years not 10 to 15 years.

therefore you're wrong. I :Owned: you because i know more about Zelda.

i didn't ask for the story in Ocarina of Time i asked you HOW THE WIND WAKER TIES IN WITH OCARINA OF TIME, got it ?

BTW, the future in Ocarina of Time is seven years not 10 to 15 years.

therefore you're wrong. I :Owned: you because i know more about Zelda.

thats right 7 years. I played that game 5 years ago lol I forgot... :)

. Oh I didnt say that link uses ocarina that leads him to 100 years later in the wind waker.. I said a wizard talked to link and told him that he has a sister. he doesnt know he has a sister. So wizard sent him to 100 years later or (dunno) to save his sister from kidnapper who is happened to be a Gannon..

According to the Zelda Bonus disk 's booket, a second last page, below of actitice, it says it will happen between Zelda OOT master quest and the wind waker. Zelda OOT master quest will tide link over until the wind waker arrives :)

Wrong on all counts! i have the bonus disc and the preview says that Wind Waker takes places AFTER Ocarina of Time... Master Quest is just a second quest for Ocarina.

Wrong on all counts! i have the bonus disc and the preview says that Wind Waker takes places AFTER Ocarina of Time... Master Quest is just a second quest for Ocarina.

If you think I am wrong what I posted and then are you saying I wrote exactly what that Zelda the wind waker's preview said and is also wrong too ?

By the way, after Zelda OOT master quest and before Zelda the wind waker, a wizard explained to link about his bio sister. he doesnt know he has a sister. So, a wizard gives him a wind waker that leads link to 100 years later to find a sister who is kidnaped and a kidnapper who is happening to be a Gannon. Wind waker has a travel time as Maniputlate time. Link can control a time in the past and future.

ZELDA%20he%20he%20he%20001.jpg

ZELDA%20he%20he%20he%20002.jpg

ummmm .... i hope there's no flaming - cuz otherwise i'd hafta lock this thread

Edit: Pls - just stay on the mellow side - k ?

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ummmm .... i hope there's no flaming - cuz otherwise i'd hafta lock this thread

Edit: Pls - just stay on the mellow side - k ?

its over don't worry.

Yup ;)

Anyways, he is working on a sword for you lol...

Anyways, PSO, youre right Link did die after Zelds OOT master quest. 100 years later, Link's sister and grandma told everyone how the legendary Link was and explained about OOT, Masjia mask, and ect. And fought Gannon few times. Now I dont know how to explain that link is reborn after 100 years. As I said, we will find out more...

Last edited:
Back