Courtesy and Respect at AllDeaf

I guess no one cares about me. :cry:

Aw :(

I wanted to say ' Thanks ' to Alex, E, Vampy, Roadrunner, and LinuxGold for their hard work by keeping the members happy and keeping this site as friendly and peaceful for everyone here! :thumb: ...

Is that much better Vampy?... :mrgreen:

^Angel^ said:
Aw :(

I wanted to say ' Thanks ' to Alex, E, Vampy, Roadrunner, and LinuxGold for their hard work by keeping the members happy and keeping this site as friendly and peaceful for everyone here! :thumb: ...

Is that much better Vampy?... :mrgreen:
*sniffs* Thanks, babe! :)

I still do not see alldeaf getting any better. And I am really upset about how alldeaf is running here those past months, weeks and days and now. It has lost me interesting in reading, or even wanted to post

For example here:

. Members who invariably keeps posting off-topic posts constantly without due respect will be warned, after the third warning in relation to off-topic posts, a temporary ban will be implemented. Once again, off-topic posts noting a viable (good) cause and reason (intention) for doing so will be honored and excused. Members created threads for a purpose, let's stick to the topic for which the thread is concerned with.

Ravensteve has never stopped going off topic, Where did the 3 warning go? He isn't banned he is still posting along doing the same what he does best.

One member changed her user name to another name and lied about being who she really is? And I don't understand what gives her a right to lie? All She had to do was told the truth from the begin and comment that she changed wanted to be a better person, But That doesn't show she wanted to be a better person if she already lied about who she really was.

I am starting to wondering if our feedback really does matter to any of you? The whole thing is making me ill to my stomach. I have to say is I am glad I met great friends here, And still do adore them, but AllDeaf is not as great anymore It is going down the drain and not even getting better either. I am only stating my honestly point and that's is all to it.

Don't give up just yet Cheri. Yes I think there are a couple of "problem children" but I have faith that it will get taken care of.

Best policy is just not to respond to these people's posts, and eventually they will go away.

(BTW, just hoping *I* am not one of the problem children!!! :eek: )

Cheri said:
I still do not see alldeaf getting any better. And I am really upset about how alldeaf is running here those past months, weeks and days and now. It has lost me interesting in reading, or even wanted to post

For example here:

Ravensteve has never stopped going off topic, Where did the 3 warning go? He isn't banned he is still posting along doing the same what he does best.

One member changed her user name to another name and lied about being who she really is? And I don't understand what gives her a right to lie? All She had to do was told the truth from the begin and comment that she changed wanted to be a better person, But That doesn't show she wanted to be a better person if she already lied about who she really was.

I am starting to wondering if our feedback really does matter to any of you? The whole thing is making me ill to my stomach. I have to say is I am glad I met great friends here, And still do adore them, but AllDeaf is not as great anymore It is going down the drain and not even getting better either. I am only stating my honestly point and that's is all to it.

i know how you feel, cheri (sigh) .. i am just as frustrated as you are too.. especially what has been happening in the last few days.. i feel that the MODS are not doing their job at all.. i also feel that i DESERVE AN APOLOGY FROM ALL OF THE MODS because i caught TTT/MISS P big time when the MODs overlooked it the whole time??? (SIGH)..

canuckdiver said:
Don't give up just yet Cheri. Yes I think there are a couple of "problem children" but I have faith that it will get taken care of.

Best policy is just not to respond to these people's posts, and eventually they will go away.

(BTW, just hoping *I* am not one of the problem children!!! :eek: )
i agree with u there..

also.. am i a problem child to u guys?

zesty said:
i know how you feel, cheri (sigh) .. i am just as frustrated as you are too.. especially what has been happening in the last few days.. i feel that the MODS are not doing their job at all.. i also feel that i DESERVE AN APOLOGY FROM ALL OF THE MODS because i caught TTT/MISS P big time when the MODs overlooked it the whole time??? (SIGH)..

I have to agree, also. But, with a slight disclaimer about going off topic.

I think when it comes to this we all have to be honest with ourselves and admit that we're all guilty of going off topic. ALL OF US! I will admit to deliberately pulling a thread waaaaaay off topic; especially when a thread has gone to the dogs already, anyway. It's fun to digress now and then, and we've all done it.

However, the things that we're upset about has nothing to do with pulling a thread off topic for the sake of being silly. It has to do with RavenSteve posting totally rediculous things that are so outlandish that it insults our intelligence, or going so far off on a rant and not having a thing to back up what he says. This is what I'm upset about. And, I think it's what we're all upset about.

As for TTT (MsP), I think she has crossed the line now. It's been quite clear to most of us, that she is promoting a charade and misrepresenting herself. And, there has to be some kind of rule against that.

I don't know, but I think it's time we get rid of these two for good. I really do.

Cheri -- that was my thought in my post earlier without any names being mentioned and how i felt abt the mod team apparently being a bit lax on enforcing the rules on the suspensions/bans

Fly Free said:
Cheri -- that was my thought in my post earlier without any names being mentioned and how i felt abt the mod team apparently being a bit lax on enforcing the rules on the suspensions/bans

i am with you girl.. (sigh).. i am just drained at this point from this whole thing.. i am gonna cut back.. (sigh)

Why would you guys post less because of a couple of members? It should be the majority that leads the group and not a few bad apples. If you want AD to be all it can be, it is up to the members to make it just that. I understand it gets frustrating but leaving isn't the answer.

mspottedhorse said:
Why would you guys post less because of a couple of members? It should be the majority that leads the group and not a few bad apples. If you want AD to be all it can be, it is up to the members to make it just that. I understand it gets frustrating but leaving isn't the answer.

I agree with you. Leaving isn't the answer. We know what the answer is. Now, is it going to happen?

cuz i am tired of this crap with ravensteve, ttt/miss p and a few others.. and nothing is being done about it.. and the MODs want us to follow their rules and all that.. but what about them.. are they doing their job?? i think not... and also this is draining too.. can you blame me?? :sadwave:

mspottedhorse said:

:gpost: ..I happen to agree with her, and I admit there has been times I wanted to leave AD cause I had enough with what is going on lately in AD, but since I had time to think over this and knowing that AD is one of the most friendly and peaceful forum I ever been a member of, if I leave this forum, where will I go? I don't want to go to another forum where it is alot worse than here, I believe Alex and all the mods are doing the best as they can, and they still are working together to make this forum a pleasant place for all of us...Pretty please, give them a chance, I know it gets frustrating, believe me I know , I sure can feel for each one of you, which I have seen it in my own eyes, but I can't point fingers at who is to be blamed cause I hate to hurt anyone's feelings, but I do keep trying my best by ignoring the things that bothers me the most and move on, I'm not saying to any one of you to do the same likewise, but to have faith knowing that it will come to an end one day or the other, but don't stop posting just cause a few members seem to take the fun out of AD or causing problems whenever, but let's just have fun and do what we can and let the mods continue to work on taking care of this problem...I'm sure this isn't easy for them as they do have to be fair...That's pretty much all I wanted to say, you know I love you guys and I know how you all feel! ;)

:grouphug: :ily:

mspottedhorse said:

I never said I was leaving, I said I am posting less those days. There is nothing fun about alldeaf anymore. Moderators don't care anymore so why even bother trying hard here. :sadwave:

OceanBreeze, Ravensteve goes off topic way more than anyone else, Everytime someone asked him a question he direct his answer talking about something else just to avoid answering directly to anyone's question. It happen way too much, and It is really annoying. Like If you asked "Why do you feel that way?" He would go on like ask Bill Clinton he did this and that .. I don't know If I should laugh or if I should cry for him being who he is?

Cheri, I truly understand where you are coming from.

For weeks, Ive tried to ignore these two people who gets joy out of PROVOKING us. There is difference between provoking and disagreeing. For example, Reba and I may never see eye to eye on issues but she presents facts and her opinions without attacking anyone.

These two people do that and I have lost my temper more than I care to admit. I am a very easy going and patient person but I have lost my patience lately. Did I go whining or ranting when one of these created a bashing thread to ME that went on for 2 pages? Did I lash back? No, I remained silent.

Im just sad to see that two people are mocking AD and enjoys provoking us for sheer enjoyment of it.

I miss quality and truly hope to see it come back. I give credit to all mods..I am not here to say that they are not doing their job but I am simply saying that there got to be some more action on these people who enjoy provoking us for the hell out of it.

I'm sorry hearing all of you guys who being tired of them who turns sour and off topic..

Simple one ticket.... Ignore the list.. That would be great ?

*curiouis* Is that works for ignore button and unwanted see their comment on the thread???

I was experience who one of members here turns me and sour... I've learned my lesson and decide no longer w/my one internet friend in the past.. I'm glad I have back here again... as condiser my turn over the fresh leaf... I have to kept caution and doesn't want part of mistake again... I do not want being "gulliable" but I love listening anyone that who am I good listener and willing exchange their opnions feedbacks would be great challenge for me....

Hopefully for AllDeaf.com will find the way and little bit change better improve their rules... and as condiser 1st strike, 2nd strike then good bye for temporary banned.. Just in my opnion... That's all..

By the way.. Peace :)

***sigh***

Best is ignore them if you dont like their posts. I know it's harder and how you feeling.

I wasn't realized that Miss*Pinocchio is TTT's 2nd handle name until yesterday.
TTT should annonnced the reason why she change her user name into Miss*Pinocchio in the first place. It's sad that my respect for her* is gone.

I would suggest/tell the members to introduce themselves and tell them why they change their usernames. We would of loyal TTT's honestly if she do that. All what she did is sort of 2 faced. I dont like 2 faced people.

Anyway, Miss*Pinocchio is suitable name for her.

Back