Bentley car crashes four expensive cars.

waste? not really. Just repair it and you're good to go!

I see the blue Bentley's front end looks bad damages, might transport to UK to have the craftsmen to do the facelifts by replace the panels and trash wrinkled fender/door panels. That is what Sequoias says waste metal sheet.

but what does it matter how much a car costs? it's using same "scrap metal" as Honda car. Just that the only difference is the price.

so if I buy this damaged Porsche at dirt cheap price and repair it... that's good for environment, right? :)

You are no bodyman expert. :giggle:

but what does it matter how much a car costs? it's using same "scrap metal" as Honda car. Just that the only difference is the price.

so if I buy this damaged Porsche at dirt cheap price and repair it... that's good for environment, right? :)

Maybe I can use the Porsche to turn into a kit car with electric drive. ;)

I see the blue Bentley's front end looks bad damages, might transport to UK to have the craftsmen to do the facelifts by replace the panels and trash wrinkled fender/door panels. That is what Sequoias says waste metal sheet.

:giggle: We, Californians know the best.

speaking of environment an Elise is only a measly 1.8 L and its not Welded, its freaken fast 0-148mph in 30 seconds...that's environmently Friendly for FAST cars!, im getting one as soon as I get $20,000 spare..
and embarrass my brother's IS-F....hee hee

still better than buying a whole brand new car. waste of resource. and no they're not gonna transport it to UK. what for? Just mail the parts and the Bentley guy can fix it right here in U-S-A.

still better than buying a whole brand new car. waste of resource. and no they're not gonna transport it to UK. what for? Just mail the parts and the Bentley guy can fix it right here in U-S-A.

Uh... Bentley is made in UK and this car is in Monaco....

PFH is right. All of four cars were crashed at Monaco in southern France. The repair bill for the vehicles was estimated at around $160,000. I don't know how much cost of Bentley is repair bill???

pfh is right. All of four cars were crashed at monaco in southern france. The repair bill for the vehicles was estimated at around $160,000. I don't know how much cost of bentley is repair bill???
A lot! :)

PFH is right. All of four cars were crashed at Monaco in southern France. The repair bill for the vehicles was estimated at around $160,000. I don't know how much cost of Bentley is repair bill???

Maybe $50K in facelift repairs and transport fee. Air transport may charge more $$$$.

*coughing* What?!

In 1980's, the rare classic Ferrari car was crashed in Newport Beach (in Calif), damaged to the body (one full aluminum body). No one in auto body shop in USA, can not fix the damaged body, the owner found one craftsman in Italy, agreed to paying the transport fees, his insurance company paid the body repairs. About 6 months to fix the damaged body.

My old Alfa Romeo GTV have one piece body, no fender bolt on, they welded to the body together same as Bentley or Rolls Royce, the fender replacement parts for my Alfa are easy to find in North American and Europe.

I dont think the Bentley guys in USA, can fix the damaged bodies because the Bentley cars in USA is few then the insurance company will send the exotic cars oversea for body repairs.

Back