A teenage son fathered the child with his OWN mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
KITCHENER -- A young Cambridge man on trial for incest was just 16 when he allegedly fathered the first of three children with his mother, a court has been told.

The children were born between 1997 and 2000, Sgt. Andrew Harrington of Waterloo Regional Police told jurors this week.

The middle child died in 2001 when she was 2 years old, sparking an investigation.

A man and a woman were later charged with incest and numerous forgery-related offences from 1996 to 2001.

A court order prohibits publication of information that would identify the children they allegedly had together.

The 41-year-old woman and the man claim to be husband and wife.

They pleaded not guilty when the trial began earlier this month.

The Crown is trying to prove they are really a mother and son who went to great lengths to cover and legitimize their incestuous relationship.

Jurors were also shown a strange document seized from the woman after she was arrested in 2002.

The coupon-like form from a religious organization urged recipients to trace their hands on it, write "miracle requests" inside the outline and send it away to have their prayers answered.

"I want (the son) to stay home," the form seized from the woman said. "I want him to stop all his wrongful behaviour. I want 100% love from him."

The form also asked for "the baby inside me to be a baby boy" and for approval of birth certificates for several of the woman's children.

http://torontosun.canoe.ca/News/TorontoAndGTA/2005/07/23/1144334-sun.html

Liebling:))) What a :crazy:

A mother is suppose to let their children go to have their own life...
A son sex with his own mother...

They both need professional help :(:

Ewwwwwwww I wouldnt want to have sex with my son. No way!!!!!!! This is certainly a big fat :crazy:

:jaw: Oh my God that is so sick!!!! They both do need professional help, and what about the poor children? How is this going to be explained to them when they grow up. I know it said in the article that one of the children died. What is this world coming to?

OH MY FRICKINGGGG GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they do need professional help! I am sure the other two kids will have health problems bec genes and all. ughh. :barf:

I can't do this to my own boys. no f**king way!!!! :eek2:

It sickens me to listen to other people posting news items about other people, and bitching, ridiculing and judging about them.

:wtf: :jaw: The mother had sex with her own son?! That's so SICKO! that's BIG -> :nono: !! They are :crazy: ! I would NOT do that to my own son! Eww!!

Kootchie,
No offense (you know I adore you), but you know exactly what is being posted, so why bother reading if it bothers you so?

Okay, after reading the article. While this is a disturbing case, but incest is more common than one would even bother to believe. Incestuous relationships are to be discouraged at all costs because they rarely end on a good note, not only to mention the potential harmful medical conditions that can result in an incestuous birth. Not only to mention that nearly no religions would tolerate them. With the exceptions of cousin-cousin marriages in some.

Personally, I don't believe this story should had been published at all because it does nothing but cause a lot of humiliation for the son. I cannot say that I have any sympathy for the mother because she should had known better before getting involved with her son in a sexual manner. The son obviously has been brainwashed by his mother, and there's a good chance he has a mental illness as a result of this. Mental illnesses aren't easy to deal with, and it take a great deal of therapy to make some positive results.

The son is the victim of this, not both. It's the mother who should be held accountable and she is a child molester. The son was only 16 when the first baby was born, but it doesn't mean it started when he was 16. More likely that it started a good while before that. The son must be around 24 by now. This has gone on for too long, and the mother is obviously not to be trusted and should be prohibited from being around children.

I personally know of several cases similar to this, but nowhere as extreme. But none ended on a good note and their families were torn apart. Incestuous relationships are to be discouraged at all costs as I said earlier. I don't often say something on an article, but I just had to share my two cents on this one.

Hey, let's not forget... Adam and Eve. It is rumored that Eve had sex with her own sons in order to procreate. Of course, I could be wrong about this. If I am, then the other explanation would be evolution and that Adam and Eve weren't the "first ones".

They did...I bet adam & eve evently had a daughter and adam had sex with her.

Kuife, I'm all for not judging people, but this is about INCEST...INCEST!
Yeah, the mother is definitly a child molester and should be locked up and left to rot!
With the exceptions of cousin-cousin marriages in some.[/QUPTE]
Cousin-cousin marriages were very common back in the old days....that's how the deaf community on the Vineyard came about. Cousin-cousin marriages aren't on a par with nuclear incest (adults molesting kids or brothers molesting their sisters)

The point I'm trying to make here is that people post same thing over and then we read a posting list full of opinions and judgments about these, which WE ALREADY KNOW. Everyone already knows that incest is "disgusting," and what does it help if we judged it furthermore? Nothing. These people do not exist in our lives. Yes, it is sad these things happen, but they are being served now. Leave it at that and feel better that justice is doing its job, and let us just enjoy ourselves and our lives instead of spewing negative judgments about other people we do not even know.

I...I think I need to go to the bathroom. I dont feel good already.

*runs and break down the bathroom door and vomits on the tiolet*

GGGAAAAAAH!

Banjo said:
Okay, after reading the article. While this is a disturbing case, but incest is more common than one would even bother to believe. Incestuous relationships are to be discouraged at all costs because they rarely end on a good note, not only to mention the potential harmful medical conditions that can result in an incestuous birth. Not only to mention that nearly no religions would tolerate them. With the exceptions of cousin-cousin marriages in some.

Personally, I don't believe this story should had been published at all because it does nothing but cause a lot of humiliation for the son. I cannot say that I have any sympathy for the mother because she should had known better before getting involved with her son in a sexual manner. The son obviously has been brainwashed by his mother, and there's a good chance he has a mental illness as a result of this. Mental illnesses aren't easy to deal with, and it take a great deal of therapy to make some positive results.

The son is the victim of this, not both. It's the mother who should be held accountable and she is a child molester. The son was only 16 when the first baby was born, but it doesn't mean it started when he was 16. More likely that it started a good while before that. The son must be around 24 by now. This has gone on for too long, and the mother is obviously not to be trusted and should be prohibited from being around children.

I personally know of several cases similar to this, but nowhere as extreme. But none ended on a good note and their families were torn apart. Incestuous relationships are to be discouraged at all costs as I said earlier. I don't often say something on an article, but I just had to share my two cents on this one.

Agreed! :gpost:

I actually think if there was more reporting on the babies that resulted from incest, we'd have less of it. People might actually get the clue that sexual abuse of children by relatives is harmful.

I don't know, but it's a thought.

Before I could say anything. I am CURIOUS what kind of proof does this have to accuse the suspect? I would always assume that suspect as innocent UNTIL proven by the grand jury. I was surprised that it wasn't even mentioned DNA testing to back up the claim. So, that is why I wouldn't jump right into conclusion at this time.

oh my god :eek2: they are so crazy :crazy:

it make me sick to think of that EWWW

Well Kuiji75, I understand your point, meine lieber Freund... (I will post on your thread later).

It has nothing do with judging, bitching etc but angry feeling when you are the parent of your children. I has mother feeling and has feel for a teenage boy because he didn't know what he doing since he was brainwashed by his own mother which it's sad.

I as mother know the feeling and can't ignore this situation like this and can't image to have sex with my own son or sex abuse on the children etc. This is a disgusting.

I will answer my post on your thread later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back