Confession Time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great minds think alike, jillio. :giggle:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has whistle issues. :P

Yeah, I have to say, "Here, puppy!" to call the dog.:lol:

1. I love grocery shopping (closet chef)
2. I can't stand shopping at malls at all - too many people :shock:
3. I have an oral fetish
4. I sign to myself to the point where family joke that I'm talking to myself
5. I have persistent sexual arousal syndrome

Well - I still have my Barbie dolls and baby dolls from my childhood also. The only one I do not have is Chatty Cathy as brother blew her up when I was 7. He got in trouble with police at the time and he was only 10.

My brother threatened to blow my Chatty Cathy up if I didn't stop pulling the string!:giggle:

That is so coincidental! They are my favorite colors, as well. They have always been colors I can wear with my red hair! Purple is first, green is second with me.

I actually know people that get laundry out of the dryer immediately. I personally think there is a bit of obsessiveness in that behavior. *smile*

I use to wear purple and green together all the time and my roommate in school kept telling me the colors do not go together . I disagree,Mother Nature use these colors together all the time! I was going to buy a purple top today but it did not fit right.

well. my confessions is I hate confessions and dont do the.

ackk!! I TMI'ed!!! TMI'ed!!!! :iough:

Sorry for the demise of Cathy. That must have been upsetting at the time. :hug:

My brother threatened to blow my Chatty Cathy up if I didn't stop pulling the string!:giggle:

It was extremely upsetting for me. Paul had just learned about firecrackers and tried mixing them up with lighter fluid for a zippo lighter and also some caps from his cap gun. Made a bed of dry grass and hay, loaded it with his stuff and laid Cathy out on it and lit the fuse. Since Pete was helping, he got in trouble as well. What they didn't figure on happening, was the pasture caught fire as well. No cattle were injured, but there was a lot of scrambling and a minor stampede. Both boys got their first police visit and my parents made them spend the day at the city jail, then both boys were grounded to their rooms for 2 months. They also had to do work at the place we were living to pay for damages. They had to learn to muck out the stalls at the ranch and feed the cattle and horses. We were living at River Ranch Acres in Lake Wales at the time.

Wow. Your parents did a good job with the logical consequences. Bet that kept them out of trouble.

I love fat girls.
I have a conifer tree obsession.
I love cheese!!! (Hmmm Wisconsin is next door) :lol:

:wave::hmm: so I guess I won't wear purple if I meet Shoshanna and Kristina, it's actually one of my favorites colors.

I count on my fingers

sometimes I wear two different colored socks

I love peas

never learned how to whistle either, also had problems learning how to suck through a straw and how to get gloves on

I tried dog kibble one time

When I was in high school, a friend and I went shopping at our local grocery store. We tried on dog collars. Ended up looking better on me, so I got to wear it and my friend walked me around the store on a leash.

(NO alcohol was involved in this! :lol: )

I love fat girls.
I have a conifer tree obsession.
I love cheese!!! (Hmmm Wisconsin is next door) :lol:

what you think about Serena Williams? Her booty is huge :booty: very hawt

I havent change my bed sheets this yr. :lol:
Im body odorless freak.
I go to Toys R Us to buy Raiders action figures for my collection. I just bought one very recently and Im grown man.:Oops:
I buy sports cards on Ebay.

Wow, I'm like Alley Cat but.........

Two things I'll tell about myself.

Mozzarella cheese: I buy Belgioioso Mozzarella cheese by the pound and eat it all in one seating by slicing them, spreading great balsamic glaze all over it, add some stuff to it and nom nom nom.

Ice Cream... If you ever see me buy ANY ice cream. Expect it to be gone within hours. (this includes 1 gallon buckets.)

Wow, I'm like Alley Cat but.........

Two things I'll tell about myself.

Mozzarella cheese: I buy Belgioioso Mozzarella cheese by the pound and eat it all in one seating by slicing them, spreading great balsamic glaze all over it, add some stuff to it and nom nom nom.

Ice Cream... If you ever see me buy ANY ice cream. Expect it to be gone within hours. (this includes 1 gallon buckets.)

I will only buy ice cream in pint containers because it is a given that I will eat it all in one sitting. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back