Who's Your Team? -NHL

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
I'm for San Jose Sharks, wooooooooohooooo!

.... ok they kinda made me peeved this year but I still love the guys! :giggle:

There is a four teams that I had it for a long time...

Ottawa Senators
Vancouver Canucks
Detroit Red Wings
Pittsbrough Penguins

Seriously, I can see 2, one on one side and one on the other and hope they meet in the Finials but why 4? Care to share?

Cause, I likes the four teams and they are good hockey teams so far :) and it is because of Sidney Crosby--He's hottie! :P lol..but really, he is the best hockey player :)

For ladysolitaire85...

tumblr_ll7xj1ihdq1qb1ft0o1_500.jpg

:)

THE BEST TEAM EVAH!!:giggle:

The Vancouver Canucks!! WOOHOO!! GO CANUCKS GO!!

Less than 40 days until regular season. YAY!

For ladysolitaire85...

tumblr_ll7xj1ihdq1qb1ft0o1_500.jpg

:)

LOL now that is something... lol no wonder Vancouver pwned San Jose in the playoffs last year.. lol...

Now I hope Winnipeg can pwn both Vancouver and SJ (I cheered the Canucks all the way to the Stanley Cup finals.. still think Vancouver would have won if not for that crap up in both Game 6 and 7)....

LOL now that is something... lol no wonder Vancouver pwned San Jose in the playoffs last year.. lol...

Now I hope Winnipeg can pwn both Vancouver and SJ (I cheered the Canucks all the way to the Stanley Cup finals.. still think Vancouver would have won if not for that crap up in both Game 6 and 7)....

If Schneider had been put in for Luongo, we would win it. For sure.

ack im surrounded by canuck loving canadians ohhhhhhh lorrrrdddddyyyy nooooooooooooo! *whines* noooooo hehehe noooooooo your going down this year too but since we only play you guys like once ill be sure too watch it bwhahahahahah

ack im surrounded by canuck loving canadians ohhhhhhh lorrrrdddddyyyy nooooooooooooo! *whines* noooooo hehehe noooooooo your going down this year too but since we only play you guys like once ill be sure too watch it bwhahahahahah

Who you team?

Back