What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneEyedDeaf

Reaction score
I ordered a dominos medium cheesy garlic bread pizza with pepperoni and sausage, chicken kicker, and cinnstix bread. Expect to bring our foods in 45 minutes. :D

grill steak, potato mash and green beans. some drink beer while cook grill.....ahhhhh good smell steak.

Chicken cheese steak and french fries from Boli's (DC's pizza carry out)

Yesterday we ate lean steak and salad but extra potatoes for boys & my hubby.

I am planning to cook cooked shrimps and poached eggs on the rye bread for myself. If my boys want to have it then they can have it... :)
(My hubby cooked the lunch for my boys when they come home from school - I :dunno: what my hubby cooked for them because I'm here in the office). I only cook for weekends, public holidays etc.

Tonight ummm :)... I will be looking inside the fridge so maybe take fresh deli cold cut turkey with light Swiss cheese with approximately 2 or 3 rollings, ice cream and pop corn for me later tonight. My daughters will have a fish sticks, green peas and apple sauces also ice cream too :):)

As I had dinner earlier, I had spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread. yummy

Yesterday we went to Resturant to celebrate Mother Day...

I ate Tuna salad

My hubby & oldest son ate melted cheese on turkey filet, butter and parlsey potatoes and vegetables.

My younger son ate Weiner Schnitzel (pork filet with coat breadcrumb), kroketten and salad.

I ordered the Double-Double Pizza deal: medium / x-large Thin Pizza with mozzzarella cheese pepperoni, onions, green peppers and BBQ Wings, Garlic Bread Slices and Wedges with my friends and my family.

Look at Intro site

I cooked Lemon peppered chicken breast, Yellow rice, and cream of corn....

I had lasagna and meatballs... yum!

Fried Rice for me tonight! :mrgreen:

Peanut Butter with Jelly sandwich. ;) Probably tall glass of milk... Yummy! :cool2:

I will make two kinds of lasagna! It'll be roll up kind...not layers...something different! :) Half would be Italian sausage and meat with sauce and other half would be rocottica cheese with spinach OFC sauce over both kinds of lasagna and cheese on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back