Just started at fedcap. ..

Vorsia

Reaction score
Hey all my peps you know who you are my kids are getting better lost some pounds where needed.my hip is still in pain do to ostoarthrits.but im no fractured hip thank god.back to talking about fedcap there helping me get a job they did some testing now there putting in a cooking programe whitch I been atending since friday..learned to make bread .and brownies from scratch..tast wonderfull.also deaf in the kitchen is not as bad as i thought it would every alarts me to what going on everyone repeats everything to me as many times as I need.only this one guy dose not look at me its crazy.he talks and it like the side of his face ..

Glad things are looking up for you. Is being a cook going to work long term with your myasthenia gravis?

I dont know but I cant live in fear I was only sick this year once so far this kinda like dream from the age 15...i just think this is something I need to do .i rather do a job I love then to do something a desk or something like data entry I would go crazy.i love food.the training is hard like how but pots are carrying things its hard..but it what I love.

I dont know but I cant live in fear I was only sick this year once so far this kinda like dream from the age 15...i just think this is something I need to do .i rather do a job I love then to do something a desk or something like data entry I would go crazy.i love food.the training is hard like how but pots are carrying things its hard..but it what I love.

That's good. A positive attitude and doing something you really love can influence your physical health.

Oh yeah the only thing I waking at five in the morning . I hate that and not being able to my kids to school like I love but I dont want to be on.disabilty my kids are proud of me ..

Vorsia so nice hearing from you. You sound so happy which is awesome. I am so happy you are doing something that you love. Best of luck!!!!

Back