AllDeaf Mobile

Not bad at all, just checked on my iPhone, but for full access, I normally go to the full site.

Wirelessly posted (VamPyroX Mobile: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Hmm... this is nice. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE63-2/100.21.110; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

Not bad! Posting from my nokia e63. Although I think opera mini handles the full site pretty well, this is cool, too!

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.61 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Nice website, I'm just tested on my BB and it worked but pretty plain.

I agree , the front looks plain nothing like the pc version. I need to upgrade like the person with the iphone:lol:

Depends on network speed, run AD on iPhone while signal is GPRS or EDGE so it will load so slow and you maybe have use mobile for quick browser.

Depends on network speed, run AD on iPhone while signal is GPRS or EDGE so it will load so slow and you maybe have use mobile for quick browser.

I agree. AD Mobile is pretty good. Mobile web browser is faster to feed. If 3g airwave or wifi is full, can use full web browser.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

writing comment from iphone :lol:

merry christmas

I agree. AD Mobile is pretty good. Mobile web browser is faster to feed. If 3g airwave or wifi is full, can use full web browser.

Yup, EVDO is slower than 3G WCDMA, under att, you can get around 3 mbps but for Verizon or Sprint so you can get up to 2 mbps or little more, some can be burst at 3 mbps.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Alex said:
Alex, I looked in the regular alldeaf.com site, it also shows what kind of mobile device I use and others are able to see it. Shouldn't that be shown or not? Just wondering.
I understand your concern but it's nothing to worry about. It only shows the device and browser you're using, no sensitive info or anything like that. :aw:

Oh, I know it doesn't show any sensitive information. I was just asking about that because sometime, some people aren't comfortable with the idea of it being shown. Me, I don't care. I have no problem with it. Thanks. :aw:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 5.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Oh, I know it doesn't show any sensitive information. I was just asking about that because sometime, some people aren't comfortable with the idea of it being shown. Me, I don't care. I have no problem with it. Thanks. :aw:

I don't have a problem with that either. It just shows that we can't reply as fast as on the desktop version in general.

I'm using mobile now - it looks good. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Testing from my iPhone. :)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.89 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

Test driving!

I think how lucky that I have my iPod Touch 3G, and I able to check my emails and AIM when I am at a Whole Foods store or other stores. No monthly fee. :)

Back